Liability

I understand, I'm a liability
Get you wild, make you leave
I'm a little much for
E-a-na-na-na, everyone

Harry

"Hi-ho hi-ho here come the men of Harrys ass hooooolleeee!" Mitch screeches for the thousandth time, Jeff already asleep, Jace nowhere to be seen, and Paxton was on dedicated Mitch conductor.

I only had around three or four drinks, enough to get me tipsy, but not enough to get me drunk in the least at all. I miss my little lavender. I wonder if she's asleep. She's so cute when she sleeps, all squished up on my chest.

"Harry, wrong way," Paxton spits at me, tugging me by the arm and I giggle, seeing Lila and I's room from down the hall, and I all but spring towards it, wanting to see her. I miss my Lila Rose.

"Lila Rose is my wife...did you know that?" I smile at Mitch and Paxton drunkenly as Paxton searches my pockets to find the keys. Mitch just laughs, almost spilling his drink on the carpet, pointing at me.

"You're in love!" Mitch laughs and I grin at him proudly, putting my hands on my hips and Paxton finds the key.

"I am aren't I? Lila Rose Styles has a nice ring to it hm?" I smile, Paxton pushing me into my room and I giggle, the room quiet and my heart fawns in love when I look over towards the couch, immediately sobering up when I see her.

My little lavender.

I smile as I set my stuff down quietly at the door, sliding my shoes off and I walk slowly towards her, seeing her book beside her on the floor, picking it up to put it on the table before I look fully at her. Her hands were curled by her face, her knees to her chest and all I want is to kiss her little squishy face.

I ever so carefully slide my hands under her, tugging her slowly into my arms, and I slowly walk towards the bedroom, looking down at her the whole time. I'm so in love with her.

I press my lips to her forehead before carefully laying her down on our bed, smoothing down her damp hair, and I tuck a blanket over her, biting my bottom lip to not wake her up with kisses as much as I would love to do that.  I peck her little squished cheeks before heading to the bathroom to get ready for bed.

Our flight leaves in less than five hours, and I'm completely exhausted, and ready to sleep. Being with drunk Mitch is a roller coaster. I quickly wash my face, running my fingers through my hair and I slowly get undressed.

My dick looks angry at me.

Technically it wasn't my fault, but Mitch's. Holy shit her little fucking pussy is so fucking perfect. Dear lord, that thing could kill me. I feel bad that she didn't get to finish, that wet little cunt so warm and already clenching for my fingers. I know we aren't ready for sex, and we probably won't be for a while, but this is perfect.

I look up from the bathroom skink as I tug on a fresh pair of boxers, seeing her move to lay on her stomach, her little ass in sight and I have to physically harm myself to keep myself from slapping her round ass. I love her ass. She's wearing my hoodie. She's wearing my fucking hoodie. I turn back to the mirror, wiping my face, and I stop when I hear her voice.

"Hazzie?" I hear her call out and I slowly walk out towards her, shushing her as she squints cutely at the light.

"Hi, baby," I smile, walking over to her and pecking her lips, her smiling against mine as I inhale her lavender scent.