More Than A Woman

My only chance for happiness
And if I lose you now, I think I would die
Oh, say you'll always be my baby, we can make it shine
We can take forever, just a minute at a time

EIGHT

Harry

How does she do it?

I just don't understand how a pussy can make someone react that way.

It's almost like she just knew how to please every single inch of me, leaving her sloppy lips to do the work to just get me immediately unraveled. Especially since its our first time, and being that close to someone in one part of the time is just the most beautiful feeling in the world. I've never felt like that with someone, and now as we sit on the plane to our next show, emotional goodbye to our home in London, I know that there's no one else I've ever thought I could marry in my life.

Being with Lila is different than being with anyone else, which is both good and bad. When you're coming into a relationship, it shouldn't build off of someone's trauma in my opinion, and that's exactly what happened with us. Lilas changed so much, and I'm so proud of her, but it is concerning how fast this all happened, let alone how we're going to be when reality hits and we go home. I love Lila, god I love her more than I can even describe, but it's small things like that that just seem to worry me.

Sometimes when I was in the band, around the time Louis and I were dating, we would have talked about what it would be like to start a relationship just us..and just the way we wanted it to be. Us in our own homes and be able to slowly let each other in, but now I'm in love with Lila, and there's no fucking way I plan on ruining something so beautiful. I look up from my phone when I hear Lila shift in her seat, one of her knees to her chest as the book she was reading rested on her thigh.

I hadn't even noticed that my hand had automatically started to run through her long hair until I looked over at her, looking as peaceful as she could be while on a plane. She looks up at me when my hand stops, tucking her hair behind her ear and I give her a little smile, looking down at her beautiful red lips. She was sore this morning, I could just tell, but she did so well yesterday that I'm not surprised. She let herself go last night, and let me take control of how she feels in all of the right places, and it was absolutely the best thing in the world.

We made it off of the plane, getting to the hotel and I can see the exhaustion from how early we had to wake up on her face, and I walk up behind her as she takes off her makeup, wiping at her big beautiful sleepy eyes. We had to wake up around four, and it's only seven am here, our show at around 6. "Baby," I coo into her ear and she smiles, laying back against my chest as I kiss her little ear, talking into it. "You tired, my lavender?" I ask and she nods, rubbing the last of her makeup off onto one of the cotton rounds, tossing it in the bin, and turning in my arms, hugging me close.

"Let's watch a movie...I wanna try some makeup stuff for tonight if you wanna help me," I whisper and she smiles, nodding, looking down at my lips and I watch her wheels turning in her head before she speaks. "Maybe after the show we can take a shower...need you," she whispers and I smile, nodding, biting my bottom lip at the thought of fucking her brains out in our hotel shower, especially with the crew on the other side of the wall, meaning she'd have to be quiet...and god this whole idea makes me fucking fuming that the show isn't earlier. "Hmm...not too sore?" I whisper, nibbling on her ear, and she moans softly into my neck. "No...not too sore for you," she whispers, and I pull away, trying to find a lie in her eyes, but she just smiles, pulling me over to the end before grabbing her makeup bag, coming back over as I choose a movie.

"What're we thinking...you want eyeliner or some blush and stuff?" She asks and I bite the inside of my lip, sitting up against the back of the headboard, thinking quietly to myself as she rumbles through her bag of beautiful glitters and foundations, all neatly organized in her pretty pink bag. "Do you think that people would make fun of me for just...going all out?" I whisper, and her head whips up to look at me, and her eyes fall, my hands in her lap as she sits by me on the bed, facing me and I trace my eyes over every single one of her features, trying to remember every single one of them for as long as I live. "Harry...even if they do it isn't about them, it's about how you feel in your own skin," She whispers, tucking one of the curls in my face away from my eyes, and I know she right, I just worry about my image, and how people would look at me if I were to dress the way I truly wanted to dress. There shouldn't be such a gender limit on clothes in my opinion, they should all just be for everyone, but the world doesn't understand my thinking just like Lila does at this moment.