Fix It To Break It

Remember that time I made you laugh
I would give in to hear that sound again
Missing the lines on both sides of your face
And I hate that that's all I have now

OKAY SO HERES THE DEAL

alive is going to be like the longest thing in the fucking world if i don't speed this shit up so now the chapters are gonna come out when they can and be around 3-5,000 words. 🥵

okay anyway enjoy hehehe

Harry

The sun was starting to set, and my stomach flips at the thought of having to get on a flight soon, and not being able to just stay here in our own wonderland. I know that flying with Lila will be fine, but I know that being in public places like that makes her really nervous, but knowing that so many paparazzi and photographers of sorts will be around means I can't be by her side and hold her like I wish I could.

That is always an issue in relationships that happen behind closed doors, the media getting all up in everyone's business without a care in the world, and exposing something so innocent to a evil set of eyes. I don't want that to happen to Lila and I.

We currently stood in a little shop at the side of a cafe, different kinds of coffee and special brews that I had been looking at.

I can't stop touching her. Like I think it's an issue at this point. I feel like we may be moving a little fast, but that's perfectly okay with me if it's okay with her. I should probably ask her, considering I know she wouldn't dare to make changes to what I'm thinking, more keeping her opinions to herself. I can't believe how far we've come, especially since three weeks ago she was trying not to cry as we drove to the bus.

She looks so cute today, half of her long hair clipped back with this small butterfly clip, strands pulled out in the front from the wind and I look up at her to see what she's doing. Her head was turned to look out onto the street, her eyes still looking out the window as I look back to where the coffee grounds were, moving some aside as I choose through them all.

"Harry," she gasps and my head snaps to her when she grabs my hand, pointing out the window and my smile grows when I see a small little book store at the corner of the street, decorated with tiny little purple flowers around the edges, something that reminds me of her more than it does the small bookstore.

"Can we go?" She asks happily and I smile at her, biting my bottom lip before pressing my lips to hers softly, loving the blush that rises on her cheeks.

"Of course we can go, lavender...you don't even have to ask," I mumble and she smiles, me setting the coffee grounds back on the table, letting her take my hand and tug us out of the cafe, me giggling at the excitement in her steps.

"Lavender, slow down it's just a bookstore," I grin and she rolls her eyes, my hands finding her hips as we walk in, my thumb rubbing over the little bit of skin that was showing as she walked inside.

"How many is too many?" She asks, saying a quiet hello to the older man that sat behind the counter, rows and rows of books in front of her as she scans the books.

"You have a limit of four," I mumble and she scoffs, walking towards the first isle, tugging me along with her, my hands anywhere and everywhere they want to be.

"I'll be back here," I mumble, pressing little kisses all over the back of her neck and she giggles happily, looking at the section of books before grabbing a older copy of Arabella, a book that my mum had always loved to read when I was younger, and she rests her head back against me as she reads the back of it, my hands holding her close and I rest my head on her neck.