Chapter 12: Heart Beat

L I S A

"Oppa!" I shouted to my older brother who was currently walking towards us. We are here at the airport to fetch him because it's been so long since he had an off duty.

 We are here at the airport to fetch him because it's been so long since he had an off duty

"Hi there my little Lali. Aigoo you're way more taller than before." He picked me up when I run into him. "How are you my little Captain?" he ruffled my hair that caused me to laugh at him.

"I'm good Oppa! I'm happy you're here." I said and I hugged his neck. He then laughed at me before he head towards our parents who are happily watching our moment.

"Hey mom, dad." he said while he hugged them.

"Aigoo my oldest son is more handsome the last time you came home." Mom said to him as she hugged him tightly.

"His always handsome dear." Dad said while tapping my older brother's shoulder. He's still carrying me and all I do was to giggle with their interaction.

Hyun Bin oppa was a soldier, he's the Captain of the Alpha team which is one of the best team of their unit and that's why I want to be like him when I grow up. 

"How are you guys doing?" My brother said our parents who were smiling happily about his arrival.

"We're doing good. Now let's get you home first so that we can cook some dinner." Dad then lead us to his car carrying the rest of the luggage.

"Lali come down here now so that you're brother can carry his things properly." Mom said, but Hyun just put me beside his waist while holding his luggage to his other hand.

"It's fine mom I miss this little kiddo here so let me hold her first." He said. That's why I love him so much, he never treated me bad and he always there for me. 

He always cheers me up when I'm sad, he knows what are my favorite food whenever I feel down in getting a low grade at school, and also he teaches me some fighting and shooting techniques that he learned from the military. That's our bonding every time he came back home.

.........

When we arrived to our house, dad parked the car at the garage and I didn't wait for them to open the door for me as I run back inside the house. I want to show something to my brother and I hope he will like it.

"Lali be careful you'll stumble down the stairs." I heard mom shouted behind me when she get out of the car but I just ignored her. I also heard Hyun laughing because of my excitement.

"Oppa! palli palli, I have something to show you!" I wave at him near the door and he's smiling at me as he walked towards the entrance of the door.

"Why are you so excited?" he asked but I didn't answer him and grab his hand instead. I drag him towards the aquarium that we built to show him the new fishes I've bought two days before he got here.