Chapter 36: Plan

THIRD PERSON

"I still don't know the reason why the Chairman ordered us to evacuate the patients. We're only informed about the possible attack, like an attack from what?" a confused doctor said as they help to push the medical equipment out of a room.

"You know what, Jong Suk, as much as I'm curious just like you, I really want to get out of this building. I'm scared someone might show up in front of us and start stabbing us to death," Namjoon and Jong-Suk were looking at each other as they talk.

"You don't have to worry about that, Dr. Joon, the security team, are here with us, so if ever someone tried to kill us, we're not going to die immediately."

"Chogiyo (excuse me)," a deep voice of a person standing in front of them echoed through their ears, and both doctors got stunned as their eyes widen, still looking at each other, then they both screamed in a high pitch.

Their hands tremble in front of their faces as they try to run away, but then someone grabs the back of their white coats to stop them.

"Just what the hell are you two yelling?! You're making a scene here!" Jackson, another doctor, harshly push the doctors forward, and that's when they saw the person that spoke earlier.

Jong Suk and Namjoon narrowed their eyes to the person standing in front of them and saw him with his eyes widen in fear and hands tightly clasp at the big notebook in front of him. He didn't expect that he would scare his senior doctors. The fact that he's just new here made him worry that he already did something that can ruin his image.

"I'm sorry, saem, I didn't mean to scare you at all." he bowed 90 degrees as he apologizes, then he stood up straight again. "I'm Choi Soobin, the new intern. I was assigned here to work with you!" he introduced himself then dropped his head again.

The three senior doctors shrug their shoulders while looking at him, but before they can utter a word, someone interrupts them.

"Gentlemen, is there a problem here?" it's Jisoo with her eye smile, hands behind her back while skipping her way towards her co-workers.

"Dr. Kim II," Jackson greeted, but Jisoo just waves her hand dismissively.

"Just call me Jisoo, we're friends, and besides, I'm not the only Kim here, so don't bother calling me that to avoid confusion." she smiled at them, then her eyes landed on the intern who's just awkwardly looking at them. "Oh, so we got a new face here. Hello there! I'm Dr. Kim Jisoo," the doctor offered her hand to the intern, but he bowed instead.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm the new intern, Choi Soobin. It's really nice meeting you, Dr. Kim," then he shakes Jisoo's hand.

"What a handsome boy we got here," Jisoo said, and the other three male doctors agreed with a wide smile.

"Kim Jisoo!"

"Oh boy, here comes the other Kim," Jisoo mumbled when she recognized the voice behind her, and they all turn around to see Jennie heading towards them.

"We still have patients left on the east side," Jennie reported once she's standing near them, looking tired and drained as she joins the four doctors. "Don't get distracted. You may be confused and curious about this, but as doctors, we need to ensure our patients' safety measures, and that's our priority. Now back to work."

"Yes, saem," They all answered, then Jackson and Jisoo accompanied Jennie to the patients that are left on the east side, leaving Jong Suk, Namjoon, and Soobin there.

"Come with us, intern, we're going to get the patient's things," Namjoon then leads the way, and Soobin helps Jong Suk pushing the medical equipment.