Chapter 11: Danger Ahead

J E N N I E

The moment Lisa gave me the list of the supplies, I immediately walk hastily away from her to avoid another awkward interaction. Gosh, of all the soldiers out here why her huh? tsk.

I then make my way inside the medicube where the team were busy putting the things we need to use for check ups and for drawing blood. I spotted Rosé talking with Yeri and I walk my way towards them.

"Dr. Kim," Yeri said bowing slightly. I smiled at her and put my hand on her shoulder, she then excuses herself and walk towards the table to put the box she's holding . I then look at Rosé.

"Where's Chu?" I asks where her fiancé might be, I was expecting her noisy ass to annoy me the moment I enter the door but I didn't feel her presence.

"Oh I thought you two are together? She said to me a while ago that she will be looking for you. Where have you been by the way?" Rosé asks. I frown as I heard what she just said.

"I was gone for like 5 minutes, why would she looked for me already? and I also said to her that I will just find some washing area to wash my hands." I scan the area hoping that Jisoo will be there but I didn't see her big mouth around.

"I'll call her." Rosé said while dialing a number to her phone while looking around.

Someone then taps my shoulder and turn my head to the side and see Yeri. "Dr. Kim, miss Irene was looking for you before you got here." Yeri said, standing beside Jennie.

"Why does everyone looking for me?" I asks. First it's Jisso then now Irene what is going on?

"Jendeuk!" Someone shouted that annoying nickname again.

The moment I heard that voice I don't need to see their face because the loudness of its voice was already annoying to me.

"Oh she's here." Rosé said before putting her phone inside her pocket. She then walks towards Jisoo who's smiling widely.

"Yah! why are you not answering your phone huh?" Rosé slaps her shoulder while glaring slightly. I saw Jisoo looking at me while gulping deeply and I just stuck my tongue at her teasingly.

"I told you Kim, fifteen seconds policy, if you don't answer the call after that, then you're doomed. You understand?" Rosé said to Jisoo with authority, Jisoo can only nod because of nervousness.

"I said do you understand?" Rosé asks again a little more louder than before because she wants to hear Jisoo's answer. 

"Yes maám.. I- I mean babe." Jisoo stuttered before smiling slightly at Rosé. 

"Good. Oh Jennie was looking for you." Rosé then walks towards the other boxes that were placed on the table and put it in the right place. 

Jisoo then head towards me while glaring.

"What's with the glare?" I asks while raising my left brow.

"Where have you been? We've been looking for you." Jisoo said to me while taking a seat on the table beside us. "Oh hi there Yeri." she notice the nurse beside me.

"Dr. Kim the second." Yeri chuckles, that's her nickname for Jisoo because we're both Kims here and to avoid confusion she called me Dr. Kim while Jisoo was Dr. Kim II.

"I'll go back to work now. sillyehagessseubnida ( I'll excuse myself)" She bowed at us and we smiled at her. I then turn towards Jisoo who's scanning the room.

"Why were you looking for me?" I asks her, she then stands up motioning me to follow her. We walk further inside the medicube and we find ourselves going inside the stockroom where the medical equipment were stored.