010

YAMIEK

YAMIEK

Friday 4:30 pm

IT'S THE DAY OF THE CARNIVALLLLL hehe I'm so excited. I ran inside the house leaving my sister and boyfriend in the car, skipping the stairs trying to get up them faster.

I sprinted straight to my closet to get my outfit. I take the carnival very seriously, it's my favorite day of the year, and I don't leave until it closes or Kika drags me out.

Since I take it so seriously, I already had an outfit planned out months ahead. Laughing to myself as I pulled out the pink outfit that had been hanging up in the back of my closet all year.

"Perfect" I smiled taking off the hangers.

I walked to the bathroom and laid my outfit on the counter, "Damn just gonna leave us like that" my boyfriend chuckles walking into the bathroom with me.

I started to take off the makeup that I had on previously so I would have a blank canvas for new makeup. "I'm exciteddd" I said to him justifying my actions, Silas kissed my head as he laughed at my enthusiasm for such a silly thing.

"Go get dressed we gotta leave before 11" I pushed him off of me making him go get dressed.

"Yo, when I see Rue I'm knocking the breaks off that bitch" Kika said as she too came into the bathroom to take off her makeup.

I hadn't been with my sister in a minute so I musty have missed an episode, "What happened home skillet?" I asked whilst starting to wash my face.

"Get this shit" My sister started, "me and her made plans right? ... She fuckin flakes on me to go hang out with Jules like bro that bitch looks like a bootleg ass sailor moon" Kika explained clearly irritated from the situation.

She started to wash her face not taking a moment to stop from her routine. I knew how much Kika hated to be ignored, and I do too as well.

"Rue is so far up Jules ass she can probably taste what she had for breakfast" I rolled
my eyes drying my face off

My sister scoffed as she did the same, "She owes me an apology" Kika said before leaving the bathroom closing the door behind her.

Shaking my head I got two towels from our shelf then turned on the shower. I got in and took my time to make sure everything was perfect, strawberry poundcake was the scent for the night since I was wearing pink.

After my long 30-minute shower, I got out, dry off, then got dressed. 

...