011

JIKIKA

JIKIKA

5:30 am

Rue and I had been up all night getting high and watching Love Island. Her MacBook was near the end of the bed so we can both see while she laid on her side long ways and I was laying on my stomach in front of her.

"Kika move ya big-headed ass out the way mane" Rue complained while hitting me lightly on the back of my head.

I quickly turned around hitting her in the stomach, "I was here first ugly-ass" I rolled
my eyes going back to laying on my stomach,
"Plus you're behind me, fuck you tryna do?" I continued our little bickering session

"Shut up," Rue hit me again as she scooted up on the bed so she could see the screen better, "and MAYBEE I wanted to cuddle, God" she scoffed dramatically "You don't even love me anymore"

I gasped as I turned around looking at her in disbelief, "You a liar, and your breath stinks, if anything YOU don't love me anymore".

Rue rolled her eyes as she flicked my forehead, "I never stopped loving you".

For some reason hearing her say this gave me butterflies and had to fight the urge not to smile "You're a bad liar," I laughed

Rue laughed as well but as our laughter died down we were stuck looking at each other, it was the same damn look that we had earlier at the carnival.

My heart started to pick up the pace a little as we continued to look into each other's eyes. Now is the time to tell her how I feel-

wait

Lets weigh out our options here and be realistic. Being delulu is more of Yami's thing, I can't take that away from her. Okay breathe, are we breathing?  We are breathing.

Rue is attached and obviously infatuated with Jules. This won't end well. You'll fuck up the friendship, and embarrass yourself. Play it safe, play it cool.

"You tryna have a staring contest or sumn" I asked breaking the silence. That was good, just breathe.

Rue smiled and rolled her eyes "Mmmhm and I was winning" She gloated in my face.

I gave her the 'stank face' and said "Girl no you wasn't"

"Kika Im not finna play with your like to argue ass" Rue shook her head sitting all the way up now.

I was still laying on my back because a bitch got a bad back...

I GET IT CRACKIN LIKE A BAD BACK

Okay but no for real, I got that lunch lady walk. I started to feel vibrations on my back and was immediately confused, "the fuck" I mumbled getting up and feeling the spot where the vibration was coming from.

See my first thought was 'damn this bitch left her vibrator out' but as I pulled back the blanket I was laying on I quickly found out it was Rue's phone.