015

YAMI

YAMI

Saturday 7:40 pm

"PLEASE MRS. RODRIGUEZ" I begged Sila's mom as I stood on the family's porch.

I needed to get Silas out as quick as possible, he got caught with more of the legal limit and could actually face time for it if they judge wanted to be a dickhead

"No Yamiek!" She refused, "I'm not wasting my money to get Silas out when I cant even pays the bills! He made his bed now he has to lay in it" and with that she slammed the door in my face

"Fuck!" I cursed as tears formed in my eyes. I was starting to lose it and I could a mental break down coming.

I was alone, I ran here after asking everyone I knew who had bail money to get Silas out but everyone refused. It was starting to get dark outside quicker since winter almost right around the corner.

The sun was starting to set behind me as I walked teary eyed down the street. My tears overpowered my eyes and slowly started to fall down my face.

I didn't know what to do, I didn't want to stay outside but I didn't want to go home, and I wanted to be alone but not be alone. I was completely stuck within my own mind.

As I walked through the neighborhood crying silently I wiped my tears constantly trying to stop the waterfall that was now my eyes. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and checked the time, it was only 7:42. Most people would be getting ready to go to parties by now but instead I'm crying over my boyfriend who just got arrested whilst walking down the sidewalks of two story houses alone.

It was a pretty new low for me, not my lowest, but a new one.

For an hour I just walked thinking about nothing, I was off and on crying now so that was an upgrade. I had put my hood up because as cars drove past they would look at me weird..probably thought I was a crackhead who got sold salt instead of coke.

I finally looked up at my surroundings from just staring at the pavement and realized I was on Maddy's street. I dont know why but I started running down the street passing each house until I finally got to hers.

No cars were in the drive way but I still knocked on the door anyways with the slim chance someone would be home. I should have probably texted first but that was the last thing on my mind.

I stepped up to the door and knocked a few times then waited. I was in luck because Maddy opened the door, she looked confused at first until she noticed it was me her face softened and she looked concern.