017

YAMIEK

YAMIEK

Saturday 11:30 am

"Why won't they let you out?" I asked my boyfriend for the millionth time

"Baby I told you. They want me to snitch on Fez and I'm not doing that shit" Silas replied frustrated with the situation

"I miss you" My voice cracked slightly as the words came out of my mouth. I've been doing so much to distract myself but at the end of the day, I still miss Silas.

"Please don't cry mi amor" He sighs on the other line, "I'll be home eventually. Then we can spend all the time in the world together, yeah?"

I sniffed gaining my composure, "Yeah..."

"I hate that you're sad. I wish I could fix it"

"I just want you to come home," I said breaking down.

I was home alone and was having a Trisha moment while crying on the bathroom floor. Genuinely I missed Silas so much. I wish this was all a dream and I'll wake up to him sleeping next to me, but it's not and he won't.

"Baby," Silas said softly

"Nobody will help me get you out" I cried out feeling like my heart got ripped into pieces

The call beeped warning we only had a minute left to talk. "I'm gonna work things out okay? I promise"

"Okay" I mumbled sniffling

"Té quiero mucho," Sillas said before hanging up

I cried a little bit longer after the phone disconnected. After I could calm down a little bit I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes were puffy along with my nose and lips. I looked like a mess.

Picking up my phone I called the first person I could think of, Maddy.

She's probably tired of my shit and using her as a shoulder to cry on but she's the only one who makes me feel better like Silas does.

The phone rang once before she answered. "My beautiful bestie, watcha up to?" She asked seeming cheerful

"U-um are you busy?" I asked trying not to cry again

"I'm never too busy for you. What's wrong?"

"Today is just already a shitty day and I need someone right now" I sighed. I got some toilet paper and wiped my nose

I heard Maddy shuffling around before answering, "I'll be there in 15"

"Okay"

And with that, the phone call ended. I tried to make myself more presentable by putting some ice underneath my eyes and fixing my hair. I wasn't perfect but it's better than nothing

2:00 pm

Maddy came over as she said. She always keeps her word, which makes her a good friend. We did face masks together and some other self-care stuff to help me feel better— which worked.

"Let's watch a movie" I stated as Maddy sat down next to me on the couch

Maddy groaned in disagreement, "We can watch a movie laterrr, let's play a game"

I looked at her in confusion, "okaay? what game?"

"Truth or dare" She smirked at me

I hate this game. Not because I'm scared of people knowing my secrets, I'm just bad at telling the dare part.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes

She smiled a cheesy grin, "Perfect. Truth or dare"

"Truth"

"Who was your first girl experience?"

Never mind I am scared of people knowing my secrets. "Uhmm" I stalled

"Come onnnn Yami" Maddy smiled, "your secret is safe with me"

"Fine" I huffed, "it was Rue actually"

"WHAT?!" Maddy yelled in complete shock, "No no no- I NEEED to hear this story"

"It's not that juicy of a story I promise" I shook my head feeling the embarrassment overcome me. "It was 8th grade. We were at the park and I told her I'd never had my first kiss and so boom she kissed me and that was that"

Maddy still looked shocked but laughed a little, "so does Kika know?"

I scoffed at her, "Kika knows everything that happens in my life"

"Wow," She shook her head, "I'm surprised. Alright your turn"

I felt relieved to be out of the hot seat. "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth" She smirked

"What made you realize you were curious about girls?" I asked remembering the night in the hammock

It was her turn to be on the hot seat. She sighed slightly leaning back on the couch, "Honestly, I think I've always had a thing for girls I just didn't know it. I loved the way Nate protected me and was so providing..just having male validation felt good but with girls, it's equal ya know? Like no stupid gender roles just love" Maddy explained while smiling a little, "girls are soft, pretty, and gentle...I see lesbian couples and envy them on how in love they look. I want that"

I smiled lightly, "girls are just as bad as boys though, trust me" I joked

"I don't doubt that but the love I'd different, no?" She asked looking at me for an answer

"Yeah it is" I nodded, "I always said to myself if Silas and I broke up I'd go back to girls. It's an unexplainable kind of love"

"Seee!" Maddy exclaimed, "you get it"

I nodded again, "Yeah I do. Soo double truth; do you have a crush on anyone now?"

Maddy turned light pink and smiled subconsciously, "Yeah I do"

"STOP- WHOOO" I yelled jumping on her with excitement, "tell me tell me tell meee, do I know her? Are we friends with her? does she go to our school?"

"Yamii!" Maddy yelled at me ending my rapid fire of questions, "I'm not telling you, you have a big mouth"

I gasped dramatically leaning up with my hand over my heart, "I do not!"

The dark-haired girl across from me laughed, "Uh yes you do. Anyways, let's watch that movie now"

I agreed but was still curious on her crush. It can't be Cassie..is it? Maybe it's Kat?-- No that doesn't even sound right. So if not them...then who?