004

JIKIKA

JIKIKA

3:20 am

Yami disappeared somewhere and I couldn't find her. One minute she was was with us dancing then the next she was no where to be found.

Rue and I looked everywhere for her and asked around but finally came to the conclusion that Silas came and picked her up for whatever reason. I love Silas like a son, but sometimes he can be a bit overprotective, which is what Yami needs sometimes because her impulsiveness can get out of control. But who am I to talk? I have my own problems too, all of us are a little fucked up in the head.

However, I wasnt gonna let that ruin my night. After one more line Rue and I headed outside and chilled with Fez on the couch. He shared the blunt with me while him and Rue talked about whatever. I wasn't really paying attention to them as I was to what was going on around me.

Maddy made it to the party and wanted to make it known she was there to make Nate jealous. So while Fez and Rue caught up I watched as Maddy made out with the boy in the boy.

Everyone was taking pictures and videos, gossiping to their friends, laughing. I didn't know how maddy did it, I hate being center of attention. I get pissed off if someone looks at me for too long.

"So what's been good with you Ika?" Fez asks me turning my attention to him. Shrugging I said, "Not much same old shit. Party, drugs, makeup, eat"

"Do you ever sleep?" He asks passing me the blunt. "Sometimes, I will admit I sleep more than Yami. That girl runs on monsters and five hour energy" I shake my head hitting the blunt that was handed to me. Poor girl never really slept and if she did she had nightmares. I remember all freshman year she would wake up with panic attacks and i'd have to help her.

"That shit aint good for you" Fez disapprovingly shakes his head. "Says the drug dealer" Rue scoffs

"Gotta make my money some how, come on Rue" Fez told Rue as someone walked up to Fez dapping him up switching his money for a gram of weed.

"Yeah I know man, I'm just fuckin with you" Rue hit his arm playfully.

"Suck my dick!" Maddy yells at Nate causing everyone to 'ooo' and make even more remarks. The three of us turned and watched Nate get heated and storm into the house pissed off from being embarrassed by his ex girlfriend. Plus she was with another guy.

"Well.." Fez says not finishing his sentence because he didn't even know what to say. Rue gets up from the couch, "Well my high wore off so I'm gonna go get a drink, coming Kika?" Rue held her hand out for me to take.

I mean... MIGHT AS WELLLLLL, the party will be over soon anyways. Taking Rue's hand both of us head back inside the house going to the kitchen for one last drink of the night knowing we're leaving soon.

"BACK THE FUCK UP, WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM" a girl yells in the kitchen

Rue and I looked at eachother then ran to the kitchen trying to see what was going on. I peeked over Rue's shoulder trying to see past the crowed.