012

YAMI

YAMI

Sunday 11:30 am

"Baby, it's not like you wont ever see me again" Silas said to me while rubbing my back as I clinged onto him.

My boyfriend was going back home today after staying with me for a little under two months. I didn't want him to leave though, I was so used to having him at home with me and sharing a bed with someone.

"Why do you have to go?" I asked as I tried to fight back tears. Call me dramatic but a bitch has attachment issues, don't be mad at me be mad at my father.

"Mami," Silas said kissing my head then grabbed my face lightly to look at him, "I need to go back. My mom needs help around the house since my dad his back in Mexico taking cause of my abuela" he fixed my hair and stroked my face

I sniffed trying to hide the fact that I was borderline crying. One half of me is dying for him to stay but the other half understands, but its gonna take some getting used to again.

"Okay baby" I sighed lightly looking up at him. Silas smiled at me then gave me a kiss, I kissed him back and then he went back to packing what was left of his things.

As I was having my melodramatic meltdown, Kika came in with Rue behind her. "Who died?" My sister asked as she saw me distressed

"Nobody, she's upset that I'm leaving" Silas answered for me. I snapped my neck at him glaring, "Yes because you're leaving me"

Rue laughed, "Yami your lil clingy ass"

"A big baby" Kika shook her head

I rolled my eyes, "Am not"

"Are too" All three of them say in unison

"I hate yall" I fake pouted walking over to the tv putting on jersey shore.

As I pretended to ignore my friends Rue and Kika started talking. The two were on her bed sparking up a blunt.

"So explain that shit to me again because you lost me" Kika said to Rue

"What part did I lose you at?"

"When you said Jules"

Rue laughed and shook her head, "You gotta stop zoning out when I say her name"

"Fuck that bitch" My sister rolled her eyes.

Rue pushed her a little then continued talking, "Be nice. Anyways, I'll just start from the beginning"