006

(TW: self-harm & drug abuse)

JIKIKA

Thursday 4:00 pm

"BYEEE LOVE YOU HOES!" Yami yelled waving goodbye to Maddy and Kat while we put the bags in the trunk. Going to the mall was absolutely a MUST cause a bitch needed more makeup and sweatshirts.

"BYE YAMI , BYE KIKA!!" Maddy yelled back blowing the both of us a kiss before getting in the car with Kat.

"Let's go homeskillet" Yami said while getting in the driver's seat. I made my way around to the passenger seat then got in, I started hitting my pen as my sister started talking "What's the move for the rest of the day?"

I turned up the music then adjust my seat getting more comfortable, "I'm gonna go chill with Fez tonight" I told her taking another pull from my pen before giving it to Yami.

Yami gives me a look while taking a pull before saying, "Yall just gonna "chill"?"

I hit her while rolling my eyes trying to hide the fact that I was embarrassed, "Damn look at the car" I said pointing out of the window to the car with the broken windshield.

"BITCH, I know you heard me" My sister says hitting me in my chest. I coughed glaring at her snatching my pen back from her, "ANYWAYS" 

"Jikika I'm not finna play with you" Yami said clearly getting impatient with me. See, I don't want her evil Gemini side to come out so I finally answered her, "I mean I don't know. He invited me over to chill but last time I helped him do some runs so maybe we'll do that again"

"Damn girl that's all you had to say really" She laughed at my dramatic antics to not answer her questions.

"Niggaaa, a pimp got stressed" I frown looking back out of the window.

"So you want me to drop you off at his house before I go home, or do you wanna go home and get ready first?"

"Home, I feel like homeless Squidward right now" I responded making Yami laugh which made me laugh as well.

"Okay girlfriend" She giggled

The rest of the ride home was pretty fun we listened to the personal playlist we both made catered to our music taste. Around the 10 minute mark we made it home since the mall really wasn't that far from our house.

Yami pulled into the driveway and parked it before getting out and taking her bags from the trunk. I did the same getting my bags of clothes and makeup that I dropped more than enough money on, Yami was already unlocking the door when I made it to the door with her. The two of us walked in and I heading upstairs as she locked the door then followed me upstairs.