022

JIKIKA

JIKIKA

Friday 1:30 pm

IT'S WINTER BREAK and I'm spending the first day of it with Rue and Fez. We're still trying to find out ways to cover up what Rue did and make it look like Cal was involved.

"Okay, would there be any reason why Cal would potentially want Nate dead?" I asked. The three of us and Ash sat at the table trying to brainstorm.

"Rue I still can't believe you killed his ass" Ash laughed

"Yeah well I regret it now" Rue sighed running her hand through her curly hair, "this shit is so fucked up"

"Aye, it's okay. We're gonna take care of it then go about our lives like nothing happened" Fez reassured her whilst patting her on the back.

The room went quiet for a moment, I fidgeted with my hands and chipped off some of the black nail polish I had from when I painted my nails a few weeks ago. Suddenly Rue jumped up thinking of something, "Cal was having affairs" she said

Fez, Ash, and I looked at each other and then back at Rue. This was definitely something we could work with. "Go on" Ash nodded at her

"Before Jules left" Rue started but I finished for her due to the memory of the fair popping up "CAL FUCKED JULESSS" I yelled remembering now

"Exactly" Rue nodded pointing at me, "Nate knew watched the tape"

"Woaah hold on," Fez said holding up his hands, "Cal fucked Jule?"

"And he recorded it" Rude added. Ash's mouth dropped and was speech for the first time. "We can definitely work with this," He said finally

"We can do more than work with it, we basically have the whole story without having to plan much" Fez agreed with his brother, "We need more information though, key details"

"Well, we can say Nate found the tape with Jules. I'm sure if he recorded fucking Jules then he recorded other affairs?" I asked looking at Rue. She shrugged and nodded, "it's a high possibility, either way, we have that Cal had sex with a minor and Nate found out"

"This is just perfect" Ash laughed leaning back in his chair, "all we need is more people to tell the same story"

"We already know I'll tell the story, Rue will, I'll tell Yami and she will, Fez you can add if they take you into questioning" I stated

"What about Maddy?" Rue asked

"Yami told me Maddy seen dicks in Nate's camera roll, plus they were together the night that happened so there's nothing too big that needs to be handled on their side"

"There we go" Fez grinned, "case closed"

"I can see the headlines now" Ash laughed, "teen boy killed by his father"