Chapter 1, He looked cute in the sunlight

So a few days ago I've been looking for some good ShiroMichi fanfics, but lately the best ones I've read are currently unfinished, so I decided to try my hand a writing one.

.-.

Today was special for the world. Mayor Rose, and other government officials around the world have officially agreed to let both Beastmen and Humans around the globe live in Anima-City. Michiru was ecstatic about the news, Shirou not so much. "Oh my I can't wait to meet a bunch of new friends!, what about you, Shirou-San?" Michiru gleefully asked. "I'm not all too enthusiastic about it." "But whyyy not?, do you still think Humans are dangerous?" Michiru was just full of curiosity today. "These are Humans around the entire world, we don't know how dangerous or good they can be." Shirou was really concerned about this new act put into effect. "You do put up some good arguments." Michiru officially gave up on convincing Shirou because of his logic. Michiru and Shirou than heard his phone ring. "Hello, yes Mayor Rose?" Shirou looked like he was going for another mission. "Another job?" Michiru was ready to go with him. "Only one simple thing today and that's to watch the newcomers from Japan last week settle into their new homes." Shirou actually felt relieved today was a simple day.

After some time they went their separate ways and Shirou settled his final Beastmen. A 23 year old college going Fox named Jin Kurosawa (Ghost of Thsushima reference). "Thank you very much for everything Mr. Ogami." Jin was very lucky to even be in the legendary detective's presence. "Everything?" Shirou never knew he'd make a name for himself without everyone knowing he was the Silver Wolf, as far as he knew, no one knew that it was specifically Shirou. "Yeah back in my old town in Japan you were renowned as some sort of detective legend, catching bad guys, bringing them to justice. You're like a hero that gave the Beastmen in my town hope when we moved here." Jin was happy to be in front of Shirou, but found it odd he didn't know of his (legendary) status. 'Is Anima-City really that closed off from the public?' Jin had many questions about the city. 'I gave Beastmen hope?' Shirou was astonished by the statement. "Well that seems to be it once again, thank you very much Mr. Ogami." Jin waved at Shirou. "You're welcome. I hope you have a nice new life her in Anima-City." Shirou waved back.

Meanwhile, Michiru was off helping a family of Beastmen move. A husband, a wife, and two kids. One of the kids was at least 11, the other was 6. The man's name was Ginzo, his wife's name was Mizuki, the 11 year old boy was named Tomura, and the 5 year old girl was Honoka. Their family name was Akihiko. Michiru just had to help with Honoka because Tomura didn't want to take care of her while they moved in, he wanted to help his parents move stuff. All that was left was Mizuki's valuables in a small box and they were done. Ginzo was tired but he had to thank Michiru first. "Thank you very much for taking care of Honoka, Ms. Kagemori." "No problem Mr. Akihiko I just hope you and your wonderful family enjoy your new lives in Anima-City." With that Michiru was on her way to meet Shirou at a park bench. She'd already seen Shirou there sitting still until he turned in her direction, gave somewhat small smile and waved her to come to his location. For some reason Michiru thought Shirou looked really cute with the way the sun's shined on him in a certain angle. This caused her to have a slight blush across her face. 'Wait did I just think Shirou looked cute?'

'No it's just the sunlight, I'm pretty sure when we get back to Gem, and Melissa I won't have these thoughts again.' Little did Michiru know that plan will backfire sooner rather than later.

.-.

So that's my real first attempt at my favorite ship in the anime I hope to continue this as soon as I can, but with school it might take a while.