Gloxinia

In the language of flowers: Gloxinia means 'Love at First Sight'.

~*~

"Zoro! I need three red roses, two Bells of Ireland and one bluebell!" A soft voice rang across the small flower shop. The green haired assistant groaned as he got up from his chair at the customer's check out and ran across the shop to get you the flowers you needed.

"You know, I'm going to have to ask for a raise if you keep asking for stuff you can get on your own, (Y/N)." Roronoa Zoro said as he delicately gave you the flowers your asked and you just scoffed. "A raise? I can give you more hours of you want?" You said with a sneer, finishing the gorgeous bouquet with the flowers you needed and added a name tag along with 'I love you'.

"Eh, Im good.  Any plans for tonight? There's this party Nami wanted you to come, Brook has the after-party and there's Brunch at Sanji's tomorrow after the after-party." He mused as he sprayed the Begonias while you said 'one sec, Customer' and rushed to give the customer their flowers and 'thank you for coming into my humble flower shop!'. "Aaaand back-" you popped in to his field of vision, taking off your apron,-"I don't think I should go..."you mumbled softly as you heard Zoro sigh and walked towards you, tilting your chin up.

"You need this, (Y/N). You can't keep dreaming of something bold if you can't take the first step. I thought I taught you that when we were dating." He said giving you a kiss on your forehead.  You sighed, he was right. The reason it didn't work between the two of you was because you were too afraid and you thought you would be better off as friends. He didn't take it bad, both of you were sad for a few days and then everything went back to normal. Hell, now you got along even better. "...Fine." You mumbled, drifting away from him and going to the front of the store to put up your closed sign. Turning off the lights and picking up your purse. Party was at 9:00PM and you had two hours to get ready.

"What are we waiting for? Let's get ready to party!" You said with new found confidence, making Zoro grin and nod. "Let's go, Flower Patch kid." He said, holding the door opened and then he got whacked in the head by a flying purse."Ow!"

"Moss head."

~*~

"P-Please! Have mer-" crunch! Went the bone as a crowbar connected to the man's elbow. He was sitting on a chair in the middle of an empty room, a tarp covering the floor and much of his blood spilling from the numerous wounds he had all over. The unlucky fellows tears and screams of pure agony resonated on the room.

"Sorry, but we have strict policy with traitors." A smooth, suave voice said as the person it belonged to raised the crowbar again and gently pressed it against the man's face. Poking his cheek. "You might want to close your eyes. This will be over quick." He said coolly, making the man more desperate for an escape as the crowbar connected with much force against his face.

The man on the chair was thrown to the floor because of the sheer force, unconscious but not far from deaths door as the assailant threw the crowbar away and slipped a note on the damaged man. He walked out of the room, stepping out of his current clothes (he wore a wifebeater with a pair of old brown slacks), placed them in a bag and took off his goggles.

'There's a she wolf in the closet
Open up and set her free (ahoo)
There's a she wolf in the closet
Let it out so it can breath'