😍🥰Getting Her Data Back💞💛

**** This chapter is based off of Season 5 Episode 15 Power Play ****

"You look rather exquisite"  the entity inside Data says to Dezirae as he slides his hand down the side of her dress that doesn't have the long train attached to it "your "flattery" doesn't work on me android!"  Dezirae growls darkly pushing his h...

"You look rather exquisite"  the entity inside Data says to Dezirae as he slides his hand down the side of her dress that doesn't have the long train attached to it "your "flattery" doesn't work on me android!"  Dezirae growls darkly pushing his hand off her hip "you never call me an android"  the entity in Data says as though hurt "you're not "you".."  she replies then she walks away and pulls Miles away from Keiko and Molly gripping his arm and throwing him across the room Deanna starts to rush angrily over to the person who hurt her "officer" then sees who it is and stops the entity inside Data uses his face to show his arousal "perhaps I should not have given him permission!"  Dezirae mutters under her breath Keiko chuckles "you two alright!?"  Dezirae asks her Keiko nods "I probably should have done this to start with but here"  Dezirae says pulling the train half of her outfit off her dress then handing it to Keiko "this way you don't have to constantly hand her over.... children at her age are just as empathic as a Betazed she's probably just sensing the change in the people around her and the darkness in the air she's also sensing your emotions which is adding to everything else"  Dezirae says Keiko wraps her daughter in the velvet train which calmed her down as soon as she was placed inside "thank you"  Keiko whispers Dezirae nods at her with a small smile then walks away...."Captain Shumar we'll be approaching the southern polar region that you requested in a few minutes I need to give additional instructions"  Picard says "very well we're taking you to our crash site"  the entity in Deanna replies "the southern pole?"  Picard asks "that is correct"  the entity in Deanna replies "nothing our sensors were able to detect indicated that the Essex went down in that region"  Picard says "as I told you, Captain, the ship broke up in the atmosphere, and the bridge went down here when we reach it, you will beam what's left of our skeletal remains on board this ship and then take them back to Earth for a proper burial you see how simple a request this is?"  the entity in Deanna asks "Captain, if you will let these people go, I'll order the Bridge to follow your instructions"  Picard says as he stands up "I will release no one"  the entity in Deanna replies "if you are who you say you are, there's no need for any of this we'll gladly take you home"  Picard says "I wish you were truly as open-minded as you say, Picard"  the entity in Deanna replies "if you don't release the hostages, I won't cooperate"  Picard says as Worf stands up at his side "you will cooperate, Captain you will cooperate or someone will die who shall it be? how about the Klingon? get another one"  the entity in Data orders pointing the phaser he picked back up up against Worf's neck Dezirae stands in front of Keiko and Molly protectively "pick one to die, Captain.... or I kill them both"  the entity in Data orders "you will do no such thing!"  Dezirae growls as she walks over to him with a demandingly frightening presence which arouses the entity and if Data's cock could throb it would and instead of backing up he walks closer to her once he was at an arms reach she thrusts her hand in the center of his chest pushing him back towards O'Brien and Troi once he lands at their feet he stands back up and heads towards her once again he stops when Deanna and O'Brien fall to the floor screaming in excruciating pain then he storms towards Picard but gets stopped by Dezirae who stands in the way of his true target as the entities leave Deanna and O'Brien's body then they fall unconscious "that was for Keiko and Molly.... I warned you that if anyone got hurt you would feel it tenfold I never mentioned which type of pain they had to go through.... emotional pain can be just as hurtful as physical pain if you can convince him to apologize I will THINK about bringing them back if not then I get my friends back and you'll be all alone.... how does that sound to you!?!"  Dezirae asks "oh.... and it has to SOUND sincere otherwise they stay out!"  she adds "I can see why he likes you!"  the entity in Data coos "do you know why I like him!?"  she asks he tilts his head curiously at her "he's NOTHING like YOU!"  she says he growls "what's the verdict ANDROID!?!"  she asks "fine!.... if you never call me android again I'll get him to apologize"  he replies she smirks then says "I will.... think about it"  then she looks at Picard who tries not to smile as she taps Data's combadge and he orders "Picard to Bridge, abort immediately"  and they hear Riker reply "as you say, Captain"  Dezirae looks at Data and says "think about it this way robot you finally get to be in charge if it's only for less than two seconds!"  Data smiles then snarls "hey you told me to stop calling you "android" you never said anything about "robot" or any other variation of the word!"  Dezirae tells him he growls as the entities return to Deanna and O'Brien's bodies "I find it interesting that he believes I did that!"  Dezirae mutters lowly to Picard "didn't you!?!"  Picard jokingly asks she smiles the entity in O'Brien didn't look happy that he had to apologize but because of his fear of Dezirae he did it and though it was in a monotone voice it also sounded quite sincere "are you ready to cooperate?"  the entity in Deanna asks after she walks over to where Dezirae and Picard are "yes"  Picard replies while looking at Dezirae ....