Texas Hold 'Em/Black Jack Got Your Back

A few days later Dezirae was stopped by Riker, Data and Worf as they were headed towards the Transporter Room "where are you going in that!?!"  Riker teasingly asks with a smile as he walks over to her "Holodeck 2

A few days later Dezirae was stopped by Riker, Data and Worf as they were headed towards the Transporter Room "where are you going in that!?!"  Riker teasingly asks with a smile as he walks over to her "Holodeck 2.... I've been trying out each of the different programs everyday since I got here.... I never know which one I'm going to try until I get there so I usually just guess at what might be "appropriate" to wear"  she replies he chuckles "where are you headed!?"  she asks "Transporter Room 4"  he replies "off on an adventure are we!?!"  she teases he smiles and replies "yeah.... something like that.... you should come along.... it'll be a good chance for you to see the full extent of what we do.... and who knows.... you might just be properly dressed for it"  she asks "are you sure that's wise Commander!?"  he replies "only one way to find out"  he loops her arm through his and "drags" her towards the Turbolift "hello Data, Worf"  Dezirae says once they get inside both men look at her and she shrugs.... Worf did not look happy and Data looked surprised that she was even there.... the only reason Worf wasn't happy is because he was worried about her safety.... Riker.... who would normally call what he was doing "a bad idea" hoped that taking Dezirae with them would help them get a better sense of wherever they were going "hi Miles"  Dezirae says as the four of them walk into the Transporter Room "hi Dez"  Miles replies looking at her in confusion she points her thumb at Riker in a playful "this was all his idea!" way Miles shakes his head with a smile then says "give me a moment, lady and gents this is an extremely narrow access point"  Riker, Data, Worf and Dezirae walk onto the Transporter Platform "phasers on stun ready when you are"  Riker says "I believe we've got it now you have a green light, Commander"  Miles replies "energize"  Riker says Dezirae, Data, Riker and Worf appear within a area that is nothing but a black space with golden vapers above them the Riker and Worf both breathe a sigh of relief when they see that there is no danger around them and take out their phasers while Data takes out his Tricorder to get a reading "those ammonia storms are less than a kilo meter away, yet they do not penetrate this breathable zone"  Data says "it's like the eye of a hurricane"  Riker comments "what's that door doing there!?!"  Dezirae asks with a soft curious tone as she points over to the only thing in the space a spinning glass door with a "R" on it spinning in a circle as though some child was pretending that it was a Merry-Go-Round and running in circles while inside even though there was no one there the men turn and look at it then cautiously walk towards it Data takes Dezirae's hand in his as he walks and says "the structure must be here, yet we cannot see it"  Riker taps his combadge and says "Enterprise, this is Commander Riker as your read-out shows, this is an unusual place completely calm, no sound, no movement, yet a few hundred meters away, a storm is raging"  they hear Picard asks "any information about the structure?"  Riker replies "yes sir there's an antique revolving door it could be an entrance"  Picard says "a revolving door? Number One, proceed with caution.... and take good care of your guest"  Riker replies with a corner smile "yes, sir"  then he says to his Away Team and "guest" "well, this is what we came here for"  then he says into his com as the four of them walk towards the door "Captain, we're entering".... once the four of them walk through the spinning door they find themselves in a hotel casino Data and Dezirae look around them in awe and wonder Worf and Riker seemed more... confused.... Data never let go of Dezirae's hand as he continues to take readings from his Tricorder "I guess you were right Commander.... I AM dressed for the "occasion".... still a bit "out of place" since this outfit seems "out of date" but....!"  Dezirae teases Riker turns his head and smiles at her "there is one thing that I find strange though.... this room is full of people yet I feel nothing.... there's no emotions, no memories.... it's like they're here and yet they are not.... like the people the holodeck create as a "background" of sorts from whatever "world" you choose...."  she adds in a curious whispered voice Riker looks at her oddly "that's why I'm here right!?.... to get the readings the tricorder can't!?"  she asks Riker smiles then he taps his communicator and says "Riker to Enterprise, we've entered the structure Riker to Enterprise, come in come in, Enterprise"  Data says "sir, without communication we should beam up immediately"  Riker replies "we're here, there's no danger we'll look around, then leave"  Dezirae hides behind Data as a man walks over and asks "checking in, gentlemen? use the front desk"  then he walks away "very good we'll start with that"  Riker says Data starts to follow Riker until he feels Dezirae plant her feet firmly on the ground he turns and looks at her oddly "I have a feeling I'm not supposed to be a part of this.... I'll just wait here"  she tells him in a low soft voice even though he seemed confused he nods then lets go of her hand and follows Riker and Worf to the front desk....