'He Was A Man, Taken For All In All I Shall Not Look Upon His Like Again'

**** This Chapter is based on  Season 3 Episode 22 The Most Toys, Episode 23 Sarek  ****

Dezirae and Data feed the Lapling together and as they were feeding it Dezirae disappears at first Data felt lonely and didn't understand then he saw Fajo enter and he began to understand why she disappeared he also felt relief for he knew not wha...

Dezirae and Data feed the Lapling together and as they were feeding it Dezirae disappears at first Data felt lonely and didn't understand then he saw Fajo enter and he began to understand why she disappeared he also felt relief for he knew not what Fajo would have done to and/or with her if he had seen her and all she is capable of though he was saddened by the fact that she did not return but surmised that she must have been tired after traveling the way she did just to be with him which he concluded to mean that she misses him dearly.... just as he does her.... as did everyone else and that made him happy.... it didn't take long for those on the Enterprise to realize that they had been played though they were relieved that Data was still alive and they knew sooner than they would have thanks to Dezirae's connection to their favorite android and once they had it figured out they did whatever they could to get their friend back.... Data watches as Dezirae appears before Varria just as Fajo aims and shoots his disrupter she raises her hand stopping the blast and places a communicator on Varria's chest with her other hand then says "Miles!"  and Varria disappears in a shimmer of starlight "he's all yours Data and.... I will see you at home"  Dezirae says looking Data in the eyes as he walks out of the shuttle pod Data nods at her then watches as she disappears... as soon as Data returns to his shared quarters he gets a hug from the one he shares it with and he hugs her back without having to wonder or think of how to react "the Lapling has a new home and just as I predicted the children love her.... let's just hope they don't try to clone her just so she can have kids.... though I suppose it wouldn't be so bad after all she wouldn't be the "last of her kind" anymore"  Dezirae says as she lets him go so he can change he tilts his head at her she chuckles softly with a smile then kisses his lips and says "go get into something more comfortable and visit your old "master".."  a small smile slide up the corner of his lips then he replies "indeed"  his smile grows when he hears her laugh "you know.... someday we'll have to try taking a shower together.... yes I know you don't need one but I do believe it would be a.... interesting experience.... or you could simply take me swimming on the holodeck someday so you don't embarrass yourself too badly"  she says "I would like that.... and I do not get embarrassed"  he replies "Data you'll be with me and only me and you always become embarrassed during those moments in some way or form"  she says a cute little smile appears on his face as she walks away to let him change in peace "oh and Wesley peeked"  she tells him pointing at his covered painting he tilts his head curiously at her and she smiles at him then continues on her way....

 and I do not get embarrassed"  he replies "Data you'll be with me and only me and you always become embarrassed during those moments in some way or form"  she says a cute little smile appears on his face as she walks away to let him change in pea...