Wonders Never Cease To Amaze Us

****This Chapter is based off of  Season 2 episode 15 Pen Pal (first paragraph) & episode 16 Q Who****

While down on the planet Dezirae goes in search for Sarjenka's family who when she found them seemed frightened of her then calmed down slightly as she introduced herself then told them that their daughter was safe and that there were people working on trying to save their home and many like it she even watched the change in the atmosphere as the Enterprise sends their Resonator Torpedoes down and they start their Harmonic Sequencing once she knew they would be safe she escorts them back home and promises that when they wake their child would be returned to them she has them each lay down in their own beds then puts them into a meditative sleep where she erases the memory of them meeting her.... when Data returns to Sarjenka's room he is happy to find Dezirae standing near the statue in the girls room waiting for him he lays the sleeping Sarjenka who lays in his arms on her bed and places the Elanin singer stone in her hand he then walks over to her door and opens it then looks out at the much calmer now orange colored land on the other side "they had a right to know she was safe Data!"  he hears Dezirae say softly he turns around as he closes the door and looks at her then replies "yes"  he walks over to her and slides his hands over hers interlocking their fingers together as he leans down to kiss her lips as he says "do not do that to me again!"  she replies with a small smirk "you ignored me I ignored you it was a tit for tat sort of thing"  he tilts his head at her with a curious expression on his face she smiles with a soft low chuckle then kisses his lips "I did ignore you did I not?.... I apologize"  he says once her lips leave his "perhaps we should go home before poor Miles has a heart attack or looses feeling in his fingers and they fall off from working so hard"  she says he looks at her oddly "he's been searching for me hasn't he!?"  she asks "ah! yes...."  he says then he taps his combadge and says "Enterprise, two to beam up"  his lips meet hers as they get transported back to the Enterprise luckily for O'Brien they let go of one anothers lips as they once again become solid Dezirae smiles at O'Brien who smiles at her with a expression of relief in his eyes as he watches the two of them leave the transporter room Dezirae could have sworn she heard her friend softly chuckle and could picture him shaking his head at them and she smiles at the thought.... Data made sure Dezirae went to her quarters to rest then he went to Picard's Ready Room to apologize for his lack of following the rules which made him realize she never told him that she forgave him when he apologized to her and even though he couldn't actually feel such an emotion the thought of that hurt as a matter of fact he realized that in some strange way she somewhat "helped" him feel some form of an emotion he never thought he would ever feel in such a way as he does for her.... love he knows that somehow he LOVES her and would do anything to protect her which he realized she was trying to do for him on the planets surface when she told him that they should have Sarjenka stay on the plant she tried to make sure he didn't break the rules he broke anyway....

 love he knows that somehow he LOVES her and would do anything to protect her which he realized she was trying to do for him on the planets surface when she told him that they should have Sarjenka stay on the plant she tried to make sure he didn't...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.