"Gerald? Griffin? Gray-"

Start from the beginning

"Hey you can't do that!" I scream out, and then go quiet forgetting that his little siblings are sleeping.

"I bought them," he says before ripping open the bag and shoving doritos in his mouth. Asshole. Harrison obnoxiously chews, with this asshole smirk, acting like he did something hilarious.

"Hardy har har," I mock, throwing my hands up, and turn back around and begin looking for peanut butter. He'd be stupid to take that away from me. My eyes search the shelf of snack foods, cans, and.... No fucking peanut butter. I just want some peanut butter.

"What are," he pauses, "you looking for?"

"Peanut butter," I groan in frustration, "but you don't have any." I close the cabinet doors and fall onto my butt. The ground is cold, but I honestly don't care. I tilt my head down and look at the tile. How does it get this clean? It's practically lickable. Mine and Ev's place isn't THAT clean.

"I'm allergic," Harrison's voice booms from behind me, breaking my thoughts. He's allergic? Oh my god! He can take away peanut butter because he's fucking allergic. I think I'm going to cry.

    I turn my head and look up at Harrison who is standing with the chip bag in his hand, "You're allergic to the best thing ever. And now I have nothing to eat."

    "Well... I have ice cream sandwiches," he says slowly, "And I have these." He brings out the hand that's holding the Dorito bag. I'm not in the mood for them anymore. The second he said that he was out of peanut my appetite went poof. Gone. Outta here.

    I manage to stand up without toppling over, my focus staying on Harrison, who is watching me like a hawk.

    "I'm fine," I let out a deep breath, "I need to get back home. I haven't seen Paul all week and I miss my sweet little baby." My other baby. My sweet little angel who eats and sleeps all day. We walk out of the kitchen and through the living room to the front door.

    He rolls his eyes, but smiles, "All right. Thank you for coming over. It was nice to see you and the baby. Well to see you. The baby obviously," he points to my belly, "Is not officially here, but that's not what matters. I got to see one of you physi- you know what I'm gonna stop talking."

    "It was good seeing you Harrison," I laugh at his rambling. It really was good seeing him though. We finally got to do stuff without any tension. Still a little upset that I didn't get my peanut butter, but I'll live.

    "It was good seeing you too," He opens the door for me. I step over the threshold and into the bright hallway.

    "Bye Luce," I turn my head back at him and smile.

    "Bye Harry," he smiles right back before shutting the door.

-------

    His arm snakes around my waist, waking me up from my sleep. I smile to myself. This feels nice. Finally we get peace just for ourselves. The birds were starting to chirp outside, which meant it was early. Why is he waking me up so fucking early? Light shines from the window in front me, so it's definitely early

    "Hey baby," he whispers in my ear before pressing his lips to my necks.

    I mummer softly, "good mornin'" His fingers play with the hem of my pants, touching lightly around my stomach.

    His lips come back to my ear, "I can't wait to meet him." Me too. We just have a little while left though. My eyes are still closed as I flip over to face him.

    "Harri-" I stop when I open my eyes. Braden lays on his side with a wide smile on his face. Why is he here? What is he doing? We broke up. I broke up with him months ago. How did he get into here. My heart starts to beat faster. He shouldn't be here.