CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT

2 MONTHS LATER - 

AUTHOR'S POV - 

"Surprise I am home" Drishti screamed, entering Hardik's home in Vadodra. 

"What the f*ck? Who is getting married?" Drishti asked looking at the mandap set up in the living room. 

"I take the latest 20 hour flight to Mumbai from the US to know that you are in Vadodra so then I convince my friends to come with me on a 7 -8  hours road trip from Mumbai because there were no flights at the moment and I suck at driving only to know that either my husband is annoyed with me being his wife so he is getting married again without me knowing or to know that my nephew is getting married? How can a 4 year old marry? Wait is it mom and dad's anniversary? And like you are doing that flimy thing like getting them remarried to each other?" Drishti ranted in full panic mode on. 

"Arre Dishi beta you came?" Nalini asked come outside knowing that only Drishti can talk endlessly to no one because the living room was totally empty, she was wearing a heavy embroidered sari. 

"Mom what the hell is this? Who is getting married? And you dont consider me a part of family or what? You didnt even inform me. Ya last time you called I was stressed about my work and all but that doesnt mean you dont tell me important stuff and who is not married in our house? Krunal bhai and Pankhs are married, you and dad are married and even gorilla and only Krish is left mom but he is just 4" Drishti said non stop without taking a breath or giving Nalini a chance to speak. 

"Take water chachi." Krish, Pankhuri and Krunal's son said coming out with a spiderman glass filled with water, he was also wearing a sherwani.  

"Krish, how is my champ ha? And what is this? Why are you wearing a sherwani? Dont tell me your chachu wants to get you married, its a trap I am telling you, you enjoy your life bacha, run away." Drishti said and Krish face palmed. 

"Why will chachu tell me to get married? He himself says its a trap, a royal trap set by god himself by creating something like weddings, its a trap where one gets stuck to one person and cant explore at all." Krish said. 

"Gorilla" Drishti screamed. 

"Dishi come with me." Pankhuri said coming out.

"Where?" Drishti asked 

"Come with me I wont kidnap you." Pankhuri said. 

"Where is gorilla first, I need to set him right, marriage is a trap ha?" Drishti asked.

"You also said that some time back now come with me." Pankhuri said. 

"Drishti go." Nalini said faking strictness and Drishti frowned and went along with Pankhuri to hers and Hardik's bedroom. 

"She went?" Hardik asked coming out of hiding. 

"Yes she went." Nalini said. 

"You go get ready in Krunal's room, we will handle the rest." Drishti's mother said, coming out and Hardik went. 

Dhruv, Riya, Simran, and Akash also came along and after sometime the whole of Team India and their wives and girlfriends as well were in the house. Whereas Drishti was up in her room with Pankhuri.

"Wear this." Pankhuri said to Drishti giving her a bridal lehenga.

"Whose wedding is it tell me that atleast." Drishti said.

"Wear it or I will put that horror film we watched last time and you couldnt sleep for days after that remember?" Pankhuri asked. 

"What? Bhabhi tell me why I need to wear this?" Drishti asked.