CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

HARDIK'S POV - 

"Harry." bhabhz yelled as she tried waking me up. 

"Kya hain bhabhz?" I asked and sat up. 

"Uthja mere bhai." she sighed.

"Why?" I asked. 

"Cause its a new day, the sun has risen and you have practice." she said or rather yelled the last part into my ears so I am wide awake and she left. 

I got up and did my business and went down. 

"Harry can you go wake Dishi up?" bhabhz asked. 

"Why me?" I asked.

"Please go na I have to leave for office early today and I am making breakfast, and I am hundred percent sure ki Dishi is still in her La La Land." bhabhz said. 

"La la land?" I asked. 

"Her dream land, go wake her up now." she said. Bhabhz and Drishti have actually become close in the past one month, I don tknow why everyone likes her she is just so annoying. 

"I am still not waking her up." I said.

"She will get late for college." bhabhz said. 

"So what should I do? She only slept late." I said. 

"But then I will also get late and none of you will get breakfast." bhabhz said and I sighed and went up. 

I entered the room to see her sleeping in a very weird position. 

DRISHTI'S SLEEPING POSITION

There was a giant teddy bear on the bed and she was sleeping all snuggled into it

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

There was a giant teddy bear on the bed and she was sleeping all snuggled into it. I  did not see this teddy in the room last night? You did not even see the room properly, you just saw how messy it was Harry. 

I looked around the room and again couldnt help but notice how messy it was, her room was not decorated that bad but it was messy like anything. 

Back to waking Drishti up. 

She made me sleep on the sofa for one whole week and now literally half of the bed is taken by a non living thing which is this teddy. That whole week she slept on my bed like she owns it and covered the whole bed and right now on her own bed she is sleeping on the teddy. Wah!

I went a little ahead and what I saw made me laugh. 

She rolled from the teddy to the corner of the bed and fell down. 

"Ahhhh mumma." she whined and I laughed. 

"What is this krishna ji?" she asked looking up. 

She got up and slept on the bed again. Ajeeb ladki hain. 

ODIO AMANTE [COMPLETE]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें