CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

AUTHOR'S POV - 

Drishti finished dancing and the audience broke into a huge applause which got Hardik back from the unknown land he had flown into. 

Everyone was now busy in talking to one another and were enjoying themselves.

Drishti, Dhruv and Riya were going around to check whether anyone needed anything since Drishti had organized and taken the responsibility of the party and when Drishti does something her two besties automatically tag along. 

Hardik was clueless about what to do because Nalini and Himanshu were busy talking with Naman, Namit and Rachna. Krunal and Pankhuri were talking amongst themselves and were not bored at all which annoyed him, he wanted to leave the party as boredom hand now taken over him. 

"Bhabhz I am bored." Hardik declared. 

"Why?" Pankhuri asked. 

"What do you mean why bhabhz? There is nothing to do in this party." he said. 

"You really need to get yourself attend parties that do not have booze and all that shit." Krunal said.

"Bhai there is literally nothing I can do here." Hardik whined. 

"Why? Is that because you cant see any girl to flirt with? You are married go flirt with your wife." Krunal joked. 

"I am not that jobless, and thats exactly what you have been doing since the past god knows how much time." Hardik said. 

"This party is so boring, no wonder Drishti organised it." Hardik said. 

"It is not boring Hardik, its a nice simple surprise party she has organized for her parents." Pankhuri said. 

"Its still boring." Hardik said. 

"You are used to all the grand parties you go to, thats why you are not finding this fun." Drishti said from behind and entered the conversation.

"Ignore him Drishti, we loved the party and the arrangements are beautiful." Krunal said. 

"Yes its organized very well, and having a party at home is twice as much hard work than having it outside. I really think I need to get you as an assistant on my next event." Pankhuri said

"She will mess your event up." Hardik said. 

"Very funny , and Pankhs I would love to assist you." Drishti said. 

"By the ways I came to ask you all if you need anything and if you are enjoying." Drishti said. 

"I am clearly not enjoying." Hardik said. 

"I did not even ask you and I cannot help it if you do not wish to talk to anyone or engage yourself with something so you can enjoy the party." Drishti said. 

"There is nothing I can engage myself with in the party." Hardik said. 

"Hmm we have a cake cutting next, could be something you can engage yourself in." Drishti said

"I dont eat cakes, they are unhealthy for my diet." Hardik said. 

"Suit yourself then." Drishti said, totally annoyed with him. 

"Di can we cut the cake now?" Anisha asked. 

"Yes we can, whoever wants to eat it can eat it." Drishti said looking at Hardik. 

Naman and Rachna did the cake cutting and fed the cake to each other. 

"Daddy give cake to me first." Drishti jumped like a kid.