CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN

DRISHTI'S POV - 

I was in Dubai Mall, this is the best mall anyone can ever go to and my all time favorite of course. I had called up all my close friends in Dubai, except Akash, Dhruv and Riya who didnt need calling because no plan happens without the star, which is me and if I go somewhere then my gang follows without any doubt. 

We were kicked out of kidzania because we were doing the race driving in a very harsh manner and then they came to know that we were no 15 year olds, but where fully grown 19 year old adults who were not supervising any kids but were doing the activities there, they are fun come on dont judge me. 

"Lets go to our place." Akash said after getting kicked out.

"We just got kicked out of there bro." Shahid said. 

"I was telling we should get Anisha along, she is still 15, and 17 is max." Dhruv said. 

"Oh Ani ka bada bhai, if she was here na then we would have had to take her responsibility." I said. 

"Come on she is almost 16, we dont need to take responsibility of her and all." Dhruv said. 

"Are you two done?" Riya asked before I could say anything. 

"No." Dhruv and I said together. 

"She as you said is almost 16 so if we got caught, we couldnt say the we eight people are supervising a 16 year old girl." Mira said knocking sense into us. 

"See thats why I had told no." I said. 

"Oh you said no because you didnt want to get her along." Dhruv said. 

"Stop guys." Noor said. 

"Okay, I am a sensible person so I will stop." I said. 

"What do we do now?" Dhruv asked ignoring that. 

"Exactly what I am trying to tell since the past 10 minutes." Akash said. 

"Bol, permission hai." I said. 

"Thank you madam ji, I was telling lets go to the ice rink thats our place too." Akash said. 

"Why didnt I think of this before?" Dhruv asked. 

"Breaking news, Dhruv has brains to think, he developed them at the age of 19 in Dubai Mall, lets ask him how so the rest of the brainless people in the world can take help from him." I said dramatically and all left except Dhruv who was giving me a look. 

"Chale news reporter?" he asked. 

"When did I say no?" I asked and we left for the ice rink. 

I was having a lot like lot of fun being on this ice rink in particular after so long, because no ice rink in the world matched this one. 

I was skating randomly and turned, there are usually a lot of random people who watch the people in the ice rink skate because they dont know how to, or are too scared, or are broke or why am I thinking of reasons why people watch the amazing skating that we do.

"Wait is that gorilla?" I mumbled when I saw someone similar in the crowd. 

"Pata hain ki pati ki yaad aati hain par sab logo mein apne hi pati ko dekhna is too much" Riya, who was next to me said.

"Arre no it was him." I said and pointed towards the people but he was not there. 

"He was here only trust me." I said. 

"I do babes, but you are dreaming now." Riya said. 

"Arre he went to NCA and he even called and told you that he reached yesterday." Riya said.