CHAPTER FOURTEEN

DRISHTI'S POV - 

I was silent through out the ride back home. How did the media reach there? 

I just realised how famous my so called husband is and how troublesome that is going to be for me. I want to continue my life as normally as possible, but I dont know how things are going to turn up now. 

We reached home are I rushed up to the bedroom, I need some time to process what just happened. 

"Hello" I said as Dhruv picked the call up. 

"Hey Dishi." he said, he is the only one I can tell what ever I am feeling. 

"Dhruv the media." I managed to say. 

"Media what Dishi?" he asked. 

"That assh*le Hardik is famous, we went to the mall with bhabhi today and the media was there, like that paps who go behind celebs and they were asking weird questions like if di ran away from the wedding, if they had a fight and even worse if he cheated on her with me." I said. 

"He is a cricketer Dishi, and we know how much cricket is valued in India so he is technically a celebrity." he said. 

"But why did this happen  to me Dhruv?" I asked.

"We never know what is going to happen in our life and when Dishi." he said. 

"I want to go back to Dubai, do anything I want, be a normal teen that I used to be. Annoying Ani, being woken up by daddy, troubling mumma, bunking classes with you and Riya, running around in the corridors, trading lunch boxes with the one who has the best food in class, sleeping in physics classes, getting called by that taklu to his office for any slight problem, weekends packed with extra curriculum, goofing up in malls, getting kicked out of shops, showing of that one Starbucks we bought between the three of us, staying up late and chatting" I said, I miss all of that. 

"Even I miss Dubai Dishi, but we are done with school now and we decided to do uni here, I know your life turned topsy turvy but think that you came her for under graduate and go some where else for post graduate." he said. 

"UG is three whole years." I sighed. 

"I know but be yourself, as far as I know everyone is treating you right there" he said. 

"Yes but that Hardik is annoying " I said. 

"On another thought give your relationship a try." he said.

"Nooooo" I whined. 

"Atleast try getting a way out." he said. 

"We did, we made a deal that he wont interfere in my life and I wont in his." I said. 

"How practical" he commented. 

"Damn I got an idea, I will tell him that according to the deal you cannot interfere in my life so he cant tell the media that we are married until I agree." I said. 

"And you think that it will work?" he asked. 

"Whats wrong in trying?" I asked. 

"I mean is that even possible cause we can be spotted with him like you were today." he said. 

"I wont go anywhere with him at all" I said.

"I dont know, oh ya wait the board results are out in two weeks." he said. 

"Yaaaaa. I will fail" I said. 

"Oh hello you top every time after saying that you will fail." he said. 

"This time I will actually fail" I said. 

"Dekh te hain." he said. 

"Now I will hang up, keep your cool and I know you will handle the situation well" he said and kept the phone. 

"Umm Drishti" I heard a voice and turned to see him standing at the door. 

"Were  you eavesdropping?" I asked. 

"What? no, Did you forget that this is my room ?" he asked rudely. 

"Its your room totally." I said with a straight face. 

"About the paps" he started off. 

"See Mr. Pandya I do not care who you are and what you do or anything. I just want a normal life." I said. 

"You should have told this to your sister then." he said coldly. 

"See do not bring my sister into this." I said. 

"Your sister is core reason behind this shit." he said.

"I know but right know its about my life which is practically messes up as hell." I said. 

"Can you think about others ever? What do you think my life is normal right now? Minal ran away from the wedding, I had to marry an eighteen year old whom I hate. The paps want to know who I married and I dont blame them, because my fans want to know who I married." He said, I just realized that even his life is a mess. 

"Why did you marry me then? I was not given a god damn choice but you were." I said. 

"I was not eager to marry you either, I had to for my career. I could not imagine losing my fans again and creating a greater Hate Hardik Pandya movement. Your sister ran to make her career but put mines on the verge of breaking again. No one would question her and she can easily make shit comments about me and the paps without knowing the truth would believe it." he said. 

"See I do not understand what is happening but one thing for sure I do not like you nor can I stand you." I said, okay so my di could have spoiled his career and he married me so my life gets spoiled. 

"Your sister used me to get all the contacts, she was faking all along." he said. 

"I do not want to know anything about her. Right now the topic is what to do know. Lets do this you stay away from my life and I stay away from yours. I do not really care what you are doing and how and all that and I expect the same from you." I said. 

"Neither do I give a damn about whats up with you." he said. 

"Good and I am going to my house." I said 

"The paps are down." he said. 

"You did not get rid of them yet?" I asked annoyed. 

"How? Should I tell them I married Drishti Shah?" he asked. 

"Ughhhh See do something but that, I will go from the back gate." I said. 

"And how?" he asked 

"Why do you care?" I asked angrily. 

"See I do not give a god damn care about you but I am your husband and I need to know" he said.

"So you play that card, see I will get my own means of transport and manage." I said and got out of the room. 

"I am going to my house." I announced as I got down. 

"Why beta? You both had some fight?" Maa asked. 

"Maa I want to meet mumma and Ani and all thats why." I said. 

"Oh okay you go, when will you come back?" she asked. 

"I will stay there for a few days. Is it okay?" I said. 

"Yes no problem, that is your house and so is this you can stay where ever you like to but come back." she said. 

"Yes maa." I assured her and left before any more questions. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE - 

Hello!! I am back with another chapter!!

THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED SO PLEASE PARDON ALL THE ERRORS. 

Please keep voting and commenting..

See you until next time..

ict_fanfics