CHAPTER TWENTY

HARDIK'S POV - 

I was shocked to see her lying down against the chair, it looked like she fainted. Her face was pale and she was sweating profusely, she was totally unconscious. How did she get locked up inside? 

Oh shit! I had banged the dook close when I got out of the wardrobe and the door got jammed. 

Without thinking anything more I carried her and brought her out of the wardrobe and laid her down on the bed.

"What happened Harry?" bhai and bhabhz barged into my room and asked. 

"Oh my god! What happened to her?" bhai asked as they saw her lying unconscious. 

"She is sweating profusely on the AC. Did she faint or something? Tell Harry." bhabhz panicked and went towards her. 

"She got locked up in the room and she is claustrophobic." I said. 

"How did she get locked up? How do you know that she is claustrophobic?" bhabhz asked and I remembered that Dhruv called and I checked my phone. 

"Hello??" I said seeing him still on line. 

"Did you get her out?" he asked.

"Yes, she passed out" I said in a low voice. 

"I am coming there now." he screamed. 

"Shit I cannot, its 1 already and I cant get out of the house. Get her back to her senses and wake her up. And please for god sake treat her well and do not tell her anything once she gets up." He said. 

"Krunal go call the doctor." bhabhz said and bhai immediately agreed. 

I feel so guilty, she is in this condition because of me. I kept my phone and took a glass of water and sprinkled water on her face. She stirred a little bit. Bhabhz shook her a little and she started muttering something.

"I did not do anything." she muttered. 

"I was forced." she muttered inaudibly. 

"I hate you." she murmured. 

"Why? me? Why?" she mumbled.

"Dishi." bhabhz said and shook her. 

"Huh." she said and got up with a jolt

"Where am I?" she asked. Did she loose her memory or what?

"Dishi you are at home." bhabhz said.

"Wo are you?" she asked. She has definitely lost her memory.

"Its me Pankhuri." bhabhz said. By now even maa and papa had come into the room.

"Beta are you okay?" maa asked and sat next to her.

"He locked me, the lights went off, I couldnt breath, the phone went off, I was suffocated, I did not do anything." she said all in one go.

"Shushh calm down." maa said and she hugged maa.

Wait she thinks I locked her inside. I did not even know that the door got jammed. She looked so scared and vulnerable. 

Krunal came in with a doctor who checked her. 

"She has had a panic attack because of claustrophobia. Usually patients do not faint because of a panic attack but it looks like she was suffocated inside so she passed out. How long has she had claustrophobia?" the doctor asked and none of us knew it and maa had made her sleep.

"I will call Dhruv he might know." I said and called him. 

"Is she okay?" he asked as soon as I picked up.