CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT

HARDIK'S POV - 

Yes! She said that she is coming for the match!

Why am I so happy then?

She doesnt even understand cricket, simply she will come there and get bored. I will tell her its okay no need to come if she is coming for me. No then she will make another sarcastic comment and say that she is not coming for me. Let her come, she should know how many people are her husband's fans, waise bhi she keeps making fun about how I am not famous. 

"Harry, you have match today and its time for your training and you are siting here and having one glass of water since the the past ten minutes." bhabhz said and I got out of my thoughts and saw the glass of water in my hands, it was filled with water. 

"Oh ya, I am going." I said. 

"And yes even Dishi is coming for the match today so get her along with you." I said and got up.. 

"Oh ho Dishi is coming." bhabhz dramatically said. 

"What bhabhz" I asked. 

"Nothing Dishi is coming." bhabhz said with a teasing snile on her face. 

"People are jobless or what these days?" I asked.

"Ya ya when you dont have an answer people are jobless na." bhabhz said. 

"Bye bye bhabhz be on time." I said. 

"Ya because Dishi is coming." she screamed as I left the house. 

"Mad people." I murmured and left for the stadium. 

I reached the stadium and entered the dressing room. 

"Is someone late because he was made to sleep on the floor by his dear wife?" Rahul asked loudly in the other end of the room to no one in particular. 

"Ya? Who was made to sleep on the floor? Virat?" I asked jumping in the conversation.. 

"What? Why do you guys take my name only in this? I had an amazing sleep on my bed and even if I am kicked out of my bed, I can sleep on the couch, even if I am kicked out of the room, I can sleep in another room." Virat said. 

"What about kicked out of the house?" Ro asked. 

"Tera ghar kya show ke liye hain?" Virat asked. 

"My door are closed for you." Ro said. 

"Ritsy will open it, if you manage to not let her open it then Sam is there for sure." Virat said. 

"Sam is not even 2 years old. Dont tell me you expect a year old kid to reach the door knob and unlock it for you." Shikh said. 

"Idea lets make a deal, when Nushkie kicks me out, I will come to your house, when Ritsy kicks you out, you come to my house." Virat said.

"Do you two realize that you have his Mumbai house key and he has your Mumbai house key." Mahi bhai said and stopped the two of them. 

"When did that happen?" Virat and Rohit asked together. 

"Oh that time." they both again said after Mahi bhai gave them a shut up glare. 

"What that time?" Rahul and I asked. 

"Both Ro and Vi were kicked out of the house together one day and they had to crash the hotel together since then they have each others house keys so when even one of them forget their keys when they are kicked out they have each other keys." Jaddu said. 

"What?" all exclaimed. 

"He is making horrible stories these days." Virat said and closed Jaddu's mouth.