CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR

AUTHOR'S POV - 

"I dont know this, I dont know that also and how do we do this such crap." Drishti murmured looking at her books.

"Take" Hardik said keeping a cup of coffee on Drishti's table. 

"What?" Drishti asked not raising her head from the book. 

"Drink it." Hardik ordered. 

"I am in no mood for vodka" Drishti said not seeing what Hardik was asking her to drink. 

"Why would I ask you to drink vodka a night before your final exams?" Hardik asked. 

"I dont know." Drishti replied and Hardik turned her chair towards him. 

"Take a deep breath you will do well in the exams have a cup of coffee." Hardik said, he was a pro at this now, he did it before every exam Drishti had whether small or big.

"What would I do without you?" Drishti asked and took the coffee mug. 

"You would have failed." Hardik joked. 

"Oh hello gorilla, you dont make me study or anything, you just get me coffee." Drishti said. 

"And it runs your brain." Hardik adds. 

"I should have said what would have I done without your coffee." Drishti said. 

"Whatever you do agree I am the best coffee maker." Hardik said pulling up his inexistant collar.

"Ya, open a coffee shop, Gorilla Coffee Shop, I will be your first customer but I need free coffees and I need 50 per cent profits as well it was my idea." Drishti said. 

"I have better work to do, open a coffee shop it seems." Hardik said. 

"What job you have right now? You are on a break and which fool told you to take a break now when I have exams?" Drishti asked. 

"Me." Hardik said. 

"Which fool excepts that he is a fool?" Drishti asked. 

"I took a break last week so I can give you a calming down session before every exam you panic for no reason." Hardik said. 

"No you took a break now so you can tease me that you can party and I cant." Drishti whined.

"When did I party?" Hardik asked. 

"You were watching tv since the past few hours when i was studying you know how annoying is that?" Drishti asked. 

"Ya? I will go watch again." Hardik said and Drishti made him sit. 

"No just sleep its 12 already let me study now." Drishti said. 

"I cant sleep with lights on." Hardik complained. 

"I will on the study lamp of the lights" Drishti said. 

"What do you do in the day?" Hardik asked. 

"What?" Drishti asked confused. 

"I mean you will study with a small study lamp on but you wont study in broad day light." Hardik said. 

"I need silence which you are not giving" Drishti said. 

"You have been studying since so long sleep now." Hardik said. 

"You gave me  a coffee so I can stay up." Drishti said rolling her eyes. 

"See I have 5 chapters left so sleep and let me study." Drishti said pushing Hardik to bed and turning to study.