CHAPTER FIFTY

DRISHTI'S POV - 

I ran towards the beach took my phone and stuff and took a cab back home, luckily there was no one near the place where my stuff was, my gang had left for the school reunion and the team was busy playing and messing around. 

How dare he question my sanity? 

Like I get it, I am not virgin, I have had boyfriends before I married him, I have kissed both the boy friends I have had atleast at a point of time, I drink alcohol, I stay out of home till late, I am at the top of my game when it comes to being a rebel, I get all of this and I admit it as well. 

But all this does not define me, I am have been a school topper in my 12th boards, I have been a head girl in my school, I study at the top most colleges in India, I am a top notch dancer, I do amazing paintings, I am a YouTuber who has her own dance troupe, I study well, I have my own identity to top it all, these are a few things that actually make me who I am. I am fearless and bold enough to face whatever that comes across me and thats what matters not the fact that I am not a virgin or the number of boyfriends I have had. 

And he is questioning me when I never questioned him about his past?

I know what shit he had said in Koffee with Karan, I know what a play boy he used to be, I know that he is clearly not a virgin, I do not care the number of girls he has slept with before marriage, it all lies in the past and it should remain there. 

I dont know what went wrong with him, things were finally settling, the kiss was not expected I didnt know that he felt what I did for him but when he said that youre good for a first timer, I said the truth, he had to know it and it was not like I had kept him in the dark, he never really asked me about that and things never reached there but his reaction was not what I expected. 

I hate the fact that Ioved him for those few moments. 

I reached home and rang the bell and mumma opened the door. 

"Tujhe kya hua? School nahi gayi? Aur beach mein paani mein swimming ke baad atleast thoda clean up toh karna tha pani se" Mumma said as soon as she saw me and I realised that I left just like that from the beach forgetting the fact that I have a school reunion today and how messed up I looked when I left. 

"Mumma mein change karke nikalti hoon." I said and went into my room. 

I am not going to spoil my plans because of him, I will go for the school reunion, I will relive the memories I have in school and enjoy there, which was something I decided to do before this all. One man cannot spoil my plans and yes I will post all these pictures on instagram also let him see that his words do not affect me and never will. 

Then why is this river ganga flowing down form my eyes? I asked myself looking at the mirror. 

I got ready and left for the reunion but the fun was spoilt, the only thing I could visualize through out was what happened with gorilla in the room. I was angry at him. 

It had been two weeks to that incident now, I didnt go for any of his matched, Ani did and I know why she did as well, but I would not talk about gorilla or talk to him as well. Mumma and daddy kept singing praises of how his son in law was performing expectionally well and the team has qualified for the finals now as well. But I dont care at all. 

"Di its Akash's birthday bash in your favorite restaurant and mumma and daddy said that we both can go, get ready." Ani screamed entering the room and breaking my reverie. 

"I am not in a mood." I said. 

"You are coming and thats final, come on di its your best friends birthday, and you love parties." Ani said.