CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

HARDIK'S POV - 

This bhabhz also na, bring Dishi or dont enter the house. What is this? 

I have to get her along to the restaurant or bhabhz will kill me, its already 5 let me just call her and tell her to be ready by 7 or something. I am not going to wait for her. 

I searched for her number and called. 

"Hello" I said as soon as she picked up. 

"Hello." she said. Why does she sound sleepy?

"Is this Drishti?" I asked just to confirm. 

"No its her mother, she is sleeping, I will tell her to call you later thank you bye." she said and cut the call. 

I am her mother? Is she drunk or something? Maa is in Vadodra and mom, means her mom is in Dubai. 

I called again. 

"Hello" I said. 

"What hello hello I told you na, she is sleeping." she said again. 

"Then who is this?" I asked. 

"Her mom, let her sleep now she will call you later." she said again and hung up. 

Whats wrong with her? this sounded like her only but a sleepy her. Isnt she in college right now?

Let me call again. 

DRISHTI'S POV - 

I was in the fourth lecture of the day and just as expected, I slept off, nothing new at all. I was in the last bench behind some good tall people and between Riya and Simran so I wont get caught, they will wake me up when the professor sees so I was having a good night sleep. Come on I need it after sleeping at 3 in the night and attending three boring lectures, I deserve this. 

But no my phone has to ring cause Dishi cannot sleep peacefully for once and for all. I cut the call twice by telling the caller that I am her mom, I mine I am my own mom and call later. But now this impatient piece of shit decided to call again. 

"Who the hell are you mahn?" I asked annoyed but then I realized that I am in a lecture and that professor will hear me and kick me out. 

"I am Hardik." a deep voice came. 

"Gorilla?" I asked and checked the caller id properly yes it was written in bold GORILLA. Yes thats how I have saved his number. 

"No, I am Hardik." he said. 

"Ya same thing." I said. 

"Why did you say that its your mom?" he asked. 

"Long story. Why did you call?" I asked. 

"I want to know." he said. 

"Arre yaar samjha karo its a long story." I said. 

"Tell then I have all the time in the world" he said. 

"I know that but I am not as jobless as you." I said.

"I am not jobless okay." he said. 

"Are you asking me? Then yes you are and thats why you are not coming to the point which is why you decided to disturb me." I said, disturb my sleep to be more precise. 

"Whatever I called you to tell you that be ready by 7 or something, we need to go out." I said.

"And what makes you think that I will come with you?" I asked challengingly. 

"Drishti Shah, out of my class." the professor yelled, shit she saw me talking on the phone. Why am I being caught by professors today?

"Ma'am sorry, I - " I was going to say.