CHAPTER FIFTY TWO

DRISHTI'S POV - 

What does that Hardik think?

He will spy on me, he will run behind and follow me and I will listen to him. No I wont and why should I after all he said and did why should I listen. And on top of that who told him I have dance practice over there?

"Ani." I called her.

"Yes di." she said. 

"Did you tell Hardik where I am yesterday?" I asked her. 

"No di he called but I didnt talk to him properly." she said. 

"Hmm okay did you tell anyone where you are going and with whom yesterday?" I asked because I know that Hardik ki puch thodi zyaada hi tedi hain. 

"No di." she said. 

"Are you sure?" I asked her. 

"Yes no wait I did, Abhi wanted to take me out on a date but I told him that I have practice." she said. 

"So he used Abhishek as a pawn." I said. 

"What?" she asked. 

"Your Abhishek told that to Hardik and he came behind me yesterday." I said. 

"What? Abhi did that?" she asked. 

"Who else do you think?" I asked. 

"Point I wont spare Abhi di you see." she said.

"No need, it was not Abhishek's fault I know this rascal Hardik too well he must have forced Abhishek to do that." I said. 

"But di this shows that he realised his mistake." she said. 

"Wait how do you know?" she asked. 

"I guessed it and then confirmed my doubt but leave that and di he is sorry." she said. 

"No Ani I am not talking to him again, and I dont trust him or love him" I said. 

"I didnt even ask you about that." Ani said and left. 

Why? Why doesnt just he leave me alone?

I hate him and after what he said and did no chance of him back in my life. 

"Dishi adhe ghante se bell baj rahi hai, ja darwaza khol." Mumma screamed. 

"Aapko sunai di toh aap hi khol do door saare kaam mein hi karu kya?" I asked. 

"Ek kaaam dhang se nahi aata ab door toh khol de." Mumma screamed. 

"Haan mein ne haina yaha door knolne ki service kholi haina?" I asked and went to open the door. 

It was Hardik. 

"Dishi see - " he was going to say something but I closed the door on his face. 

"Kaun tha?" Mumma asked. 

"Ma koi irritating door to door salesman tha." I said and switched the TV on and put it on high volume so no one can hear the bell again. 

"Dishi TV ka volum kam kar." Daddy said 

"No daddy not happening you go inside if you want." I said. 

"Dishi" he warned and I had to reduce the volume and the bell rang again. 

"Dishi go get the door." Daddy said. 

"Get the door? You want me to remove the door but do we have the necesary screw drivers for that? I dont think so and dont you think it will be easy fr robbers to get into the house if I remove the door and get it to you?" I asked trying to waste time so that ass hole leaves.