CHAPTER FORTY FOUR

HARDIK'S POV - 

Its been 2 months since that incident, the police took away Minal that day and I convinced Dishi that she wont be doing anything wrong if she gives a correct statement against Minal, after what she did to Dishi the fact that they are sisters didnt strike Minal then it shouldnt stop Dishi as well. So that day she gave her statement to the police and even her bade papa was furious when he came to know about this and he also said everything to the police, and her badi ma was also ashamed and apologized. We then came back for the hospital and even celebrated her birthday. 

FLASHBACK IN HARDIK'S POV - 

 We got her home after the doctor confirmed that there is no internal injury and if she takes enough rest she will recover fast. 

"Gosh my neck and shoulder and head." she complained as she sat in the car. 

"What? Your head is paining? Do you want to go to the doctor and check once again if there is any internal injury?" I asked. 

"Godd, gorilla calm down, its just hurting lightly. Making mountain out of molehill." she said. 

"Mountain what?" I asked. 

"Forget it mahn." she said. 

"Why?" I asked. 

"You need brains, you dont have them, accept it, you know it. If I tell what it is and you cant store it in your brain why am I wasting my time then?" she asked. 

She is like this when she gets injured, imagine how annoying she would be when she is fit and fine.

"Why did she have to hit my shoulder?" she whined when we were on our way to home.

"Whats so special about your shoulder?" I asked. 

"I cant dance or write or eat, its my right hand's shoulder if you have direction  sense." she said. 

"I do have direction sense how am I driving then?" I asked. 

"God knows I am praying for my life now." she said. 

"And you werent when Minal came?" I asked. 

"I didnt know she would do something like this and I am fearless." she said. 

"But I fear your driving." she added. 

"Drama queen." I said. 

"Such a hypocrite, you want to be king so you are calling me queen." she said. 

"I dont  know about internal injury but I am sure your brain cracked up when you hit your head on the floor."  I said. 

"I atleast have a brain, i pity your empty skull." she said. 

"Shut up and sit, I thought your weakness will make you shut up but you are some talking machine." I said. 

"Very funny gorilla." she said and we reached home by then. 

I got of and opened her door.. 

"I can open my own door, fake gentle gorilla." she said. 

"What?" I asked. 

"See I would say gentle man only if you were a man, gorilla." she said and touched the handle of the door to take support and winced in pain. 

"I can opened my own door, stand up properly first." I said and she glared and I lifted her, closed the door and went up. 

"Leave me I can walk, leave, you gorilla." she said kicking her legs in the air.