"Do you have any plans tonight?" I asked while setting my bags on the floor making a subconscious note to put them away in my dresser when I got back.

"Um..I don't know really, either Sil and I do something or I just stay home and chill," Yami said shrugging as she took off her shoes, plopped down on the couch, and then pressed play since the tv was already on showing the paused episode of Bad Girls Club I was watching this morning.

Nodding knowing she isn't even looking at me anymore I started to brainstorm what to wear. It was slightly warm outside today, but tonight the temperature is supposed to drop so something to keep me warm but not too warm.

"Imma just keep it simple," I said to myself as I walked to my dresser and pulled out grey sweatpants, and an oversized t-shirt.

. . .

Sitting down on the floor in front of the mirror I shared with my sister, I started to do my makeup. It was pretty simple nothing too crazy just lashes, a little bit of highlighter, mascara, and vaseline for my lips. To finish it off I put on some random ass socks on the floor that to be honest.. might've been dirty but that's MY business.

After looking at myself in the mirror and feeling satisfied, I texted fez saying I was about to be on my way there whilst putting my shoes on. I didn't really feel like asking Yami for the keys to the car or having her drive me so I smuggled my skateboard from underneath my bed. "I forgot I had this damn near" I mumbled to myself

Fez texted me saying to come around the back because him and Ash were getting things ready to sell. Sending back an 'okay' I shoved my phone back into my pocket then gave YamI a hug before I left.

"Bye bitch be safe, I don't have bail money I spent it all today," She said making me laugh before I went downstairs.

I convincing myself that I needed some snacks for my journey so instead of going straight out the door, I took a pitstop in the kitchen. Scanning the pantry I grabbed a bag of chips then finally left the house.

6:25 pm

I put my headphone in while going to my playlist on Spotify. No frauds started to play as I skated down the street to Fez's house.

Lowkey, I missed skateboarding, I forgot how therapeutic it is. I enjoyed my small scenic route to Fez's house watching for cars so I wouldn't go flying and eat shit on the pavement.

The ride was pretty smooth but a little bit boring. Skating to the back where Fez originally told me to go I hopped off my skateboard and walked in to get a drink.

"Fez!" I yelled picking up a redbull— which Yami would yell at me for

"Yooo" Fez grined coming out of the office him and Ashtray shared, "how you been?"

𝐵𝑈𝑇𝑇𝐸𝑅𝐹𝐿𝑌 𝐸𝐹𝐹𝐸𝐶𝑇On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara