25

It’s been weeks since the incident with Chris and I’m back to school. I told my friends about Chris and they were so annoyed at his behavior.

‘Why didn’t you slap him? He would’ve learnt a lesson from that.’ One of them said and wee burst out with laughter.

I was searching for ways that I can get rid of him in my mind.

One Saturday, my aunt came to visit me because it was time for our monthly visits. When she came, she told me a guy came to look for me at home.

‘He said he is your friend and he has been there twice already.’ She told me.

‘Did you ask his name?’ I asked her confused.

‘No, I didn’t next time he comes, I’ll do that.’ She said.

I have been thinking about who will come to my house apart from Larry and Desmond or Olsen.

I first thought it was Chris but then I didn’t think much because I didn’t think he knows the exact house I live in.

Apparently, my brother also confirmed that someone came to look for me so I asked him and he confirmed that it was Chris.

I asked him if he’s sure and he said that was the name the person mentioned and that he has been there three or four times.

When I heard this, I was annoyed at the fact that he went to my house to look for me and also at the fact that he actually knows my house.

In fact, I was mad that he has been stalking me this whole time. What kind of a crazy creepy person have I met?

Why wasn’t it anyone but me?

In my head, I had planned on so many ways of getting rid of him from my life. How I wish we had vacated so that I deal with him. The rate at which I’m annoyed, only God knows what I will do to him if he was to be present here.

We’re now in our final year of Senior high school and we’ve been camped in school to prepare for our final exams. I was excited that I’ll be done soon but I was sad because I won’t be able to see Desmond.

I was happy though because I won’t be seeing Chris and with where I am, there’s no way he will come here. That was the only good thing about the stay in apart from learning.

During the stay in, we generated this game where by we call one persons’ boyfriend and pretend to be a radio station having a program.

In this game, we ask the guy to mention his girlfriends’ name as the secret code and also dedicate a song to her. It was to see if the guy you claim to be your boyfriend loves you or has someone else.

We called Nancy’s boyfriend. ‘Hello, I’m I speaking with Derick?’ one of us asked

‘Yes please.’ He answered.

‘Okay, so this is pink love FM, your girlfriend has dedicated a song to you but you would have to mention your girlfriend’s name as the password for the song to play and also dedicate a song to her.’ She told him.

‘Okay, her name is Nancy and I dedicate Ohemaa by Kwame Eugene to her.’ he answered

We quickly hanged up and we were all awing because she has a faithful boyfriend.

We called a different person and we got all the disloyal boyfriends, as I was enjoying what was happening, my friends decided that we should call Desmond. I didn’t want to do it but I had to because I was also curious to know the answer.

I had to remember all that has happened and I decided to call him. I gave his number to them and made Nancy talk to him because he would recognize my voice immediately I speak.

‘Okay, so this is pink love FM, your girlfriend has dedicated a song to you but you would have to mention your girlfriend’s name as the password for the song to play and also dedicate a song to her.’ She told him

‘Her name is Jessica and I dedicate marry me to her.’ he said from the other side.

My friends were shocked, I was shocked. We were all confused so they asked me silently.

‘Are you sure you gave us the right number?’

‘Yes’ I answered silently because we didn’t want to blow our cover.

‘Can you please mention her name again?’ Nancy asked again cause she wanted to be sure she heard right. Even I was curious because I didn’t know if I heard right.

‘Jessica Akua Nkansah, song marry me.’ he repeated

Nancy again asked him the same question and he mentioned the same name. He repeated the same name three times.

****†***************†**********†****
Hmmmmm, heart bleed.😭

Love,
Anything gold.