03

Unedited

It's been almost four weeks since the first day of junior high school and my life has been hell. Desmond keeps pestering me, he doesn't allow me to think for even a minute.

There was a time that we were on break and I couldn't go out because I wasn't done with my assignment; actually, I had it wrong and I had to do the correction.

I was annoyed and frustrated because I had been on the same work for more than 5minutes without getting it right.

Whilst I was writing, my pen got snatched away from me, I was ready to give the person a piece of my mind only to realize it was Mr. Dee.

I should have known he will be the only one to do that at this crucial time.

'What is the meaning of what you just did?, can't you see I'm busy? Please give me back my pen.'

'I won't give it back'

'you can keep it, I'm not in the mood to argue with you anyways.' I told him taking a new pen out of my bag.

As I was writing once again, the pen got snatched again from my hands leaving the sentence incomplete.

This time, I knew it was him so I decided not to mind him. Instead, I took out a new pen, this is my last pen, if this guy snatches it again, he'll definitely get what he wants this afternoon.
I told myself while writing, as I writing, the pen got snatched again.

I raised my head up in his direction and slapped him, he just held his cheeks and told his friends that it's out of love that I slapped him.

I decided to ignore him. A girl sitting behind me gave me a pen to write. Thankfully, I'm almost done with the work. After two minutes,  I was done with the assignment and submitted it to the teacher.

In about three minutes, I decided to take a nap on my desk before it's break over or before Desmond comes back from wherever he's gone to.

As I closed my eyes to sleep, I felt something wet on my cheek, but I ignored it because if I don't take a nap now, I don't know when I'll be able to do that. So minutes later, I felt the same thing again.

I raised my head up only to come face to face with his face and I slapped him again. There was a chorus of "Ohs" and "Ouchs" from his friends but again he told them that it's a slap of love.

I was feeling embarrassed because he wasn't showing any emotion each time I slapped him and he kept coming back.

'Leave me alone Desmond, stop worrying me. Go and worry other people and let me be. There are many girls who want you why are you worrying me?' I blurted at him.

He just kept on disturbing me and I kept on telling him to leave me alone.

'It's you that I like Nat not them' after he said this, I slapped him I didn't want him to worry me.

I wanted him to leave me alone but he wouldn't. He still didn't show any emotion and repeated that it's a slap of love. I was feeling guilty and embarrassed because instead of reacting to my behavior, he was just like how he was with me before I slapped him. Je ne comprend pas (I don't understand).

I decided to get up and go out. Immediately I got up, Emily told me to sit down. I sat down confused and gave her a look, Dee and his friends were looking at us curiously.

'you have soiled yourself' Emily whispered in my ear.

Vanessa, Charisma and Lauretta were standing beside my desk so they made me go ahead of them so that they would be following closely behind me, so that it won't be visible to others.

We went to the washroom and they helped me clean myself. After, we came out, I was standing with my friends chatting when Desmond appeared there with an icecream in his hands.

'Natalie, I've notice you've been buying this so I decided to get some for you. Please take it.'

*********************************†**
Please don't forget to vote and share.
God Almighty,I thank you for helping me finish with another chapter.

Anything gold,
Love.