23

Desmond called me and I didn’t answer so he came to me at home. I was happy to see him but I didn’t want him to see that.

I wanted him to know that I was annoyed with him which he got because I didn’t answer his call.

He came to beg me for his behavior and also asked for another chance. He even went to see my cousin to tell him about me wanting to call our relationship off.
My cousin had to call both of us and solve our issue for us.

‘Eii, Gold if you had left me, I would’ve become a Roman father.’ Desmond told me as we were coming back from my cousin’s place.

‘Meaning I’m blocking you from doing the work of God right?’ I asked him in return.

‘No, you’re not. I just can’t imagine being with another person apart from you.’ He told me placing a kiss on my forehead.

We went for a stroll as we do anytime he comes to visit me. We spoke for most of the time till late at night. We shared a kiss or two and decided to call it a night.

I escorted him like always and went back to bed. I forgot about Chris the whole time I was with Desmond.

There was a point in our conversation whereby I wanted to tell him about Chris but I decided against it because I was scared he will leave me when he finds out.

The following week, Chris asked to see me but I didn’t want to because I was supposed to meet with Desmond, but he kept threatening me and I also told him I’m meeting with my boyfriend but he said he’ll come to wherever I’ll be with my boyfriend to tell him.

I didn’t want such a thing occurring so I called Desmond and cancelled our meeting which he wasn’t so cool with but he accepted.

I went to meet him and he asked me to sit down.

‘What do you want? Please hurry up so that I can leave.’ I told him sitting down.

‘Can’t I just see my girlfriend anytime I want?’ he asked

‘I’m not your girlfriend, I’m having a boyfriend please.’ I told him getting annoyed because I’ve gone over this time and again.

I didn’t know what I’ve done to meet such a sick person in my life. Apparently, he attends a high school around my area and he is in his final year so they are staying on campus for their final exams.

He has taken his time off campus to come see him. What is wrong with this guy? I asked myself as he was talking to me.

‘Rinnngg, rinnnnggg, rinnngg’ I heard my phone ring as Chris was talking.  I took it out of my pocket to see Desmond’s name on the screen. I didn’t know what to do so I hanged up.

It rang again so I decided to answer and tell him to call back because I’ve been sent and I’m walking by the road side. I had to lie because I didn’t want to hurt him and I also didn’t want our relationship to end because of someone I barely know.

As I was talking to Desmond, Chris snatched the phone from my ear.

‘Hello, who are you and why are you calling my girlfriend at this time?’ I heard him say to Desmond on the phone.

‘Hey, what is wrong with you? Why do you have to do that?’ I told him as I took my phone from him.

‘Hello, Dee please don’t mind him.’ I told him immediately I was able to take my phone away from him.

‘Natalie, who’s that? Why did he say he’s your boyfriend?’ Darling asked me when he heard my voice.

I'm in deep sh*t, he never calls me with my first name unless he's serious.

******†********""""*****************
Love,
Anything gold