⭐️ (4) Demoman X Reader

*IMPLIED SMUT*

--

When highs meet...

Being assigned an assassination mission with the Demoman had left the girl baffled

Being assigned an assassination mission with the Demoman had left the girl baffled. Her line of work on the battlefield of Teufort was much similar to the Spy, making the task swift and simple. As it was unstated to her, the reason as for her plus-one was unknown. The mission was prompted to be silent; though that was easy for the girl. However, her partner was best known for his destructiveness, and his boisterous, out-going self on the battlefield.

Throughout the evening, (Y/n) sipped her drinks yet could hardly focus on the task at hand. Instead, her eyes would wander the crowded bar and fall upon her counter-part. He had kept himself reserved, and made sure of keeping his distance between the large amount of drunkards.

Assuming it was his given position, the Demoman acted as her bodyguard for the night. When a boozed-up man would approach her, immediately Tavish intervened and ushered the man away. Even though the lighting in the bar was dim, (Y/n) was adamant she caught a jealous glint in his eye; the way in which his gaze narrowed and he squared his shoulders proved it.

Hours had passed, and soon the perfect time struck to complete their mission. Their target had been seduced and led to a secluded area, where unexpectedly and in one swift, violent move, (Y/n) drove a blade directly through the heart of the unfortunate man.

Leaving no person aware of the gruesome events that took place moments before, the pair quickly exited the building, both bubbling with drunken laughter.

Hand-in-hand they trekked through the pouring rain, down the empty streets to the small hotel in which they were to stay at for the night. During their journey, they filled the air with pointless jokes and loud, unrestrained laughter; uncaring that it had surpassed midnight. Though soon they arrived; their evening-wear utterly drenched from the raging storm.

As tipsiness drove her being, (Y/n) had begun to stumble through the daunting hallway of the hotel. With Tavish by her side, he clutched onto her hand, merely to give her some stability as they headed to their room. Although her vision was blurred, the girl was still aware of her surroundings, and shortly the door came into view as they wobbled closer, (Y/n) slipped the key out from her small bag.

"You would have thought we would have been given separate rooms." She spoke, a slight slur falling from her tongue.

Tavish chuckled and retorted, keeping his voice low. "Got a problem with sharing?"

The pair reached the door, and (Y/n) haphazardly shoved the key into the lock, harshly twisting the handle and stepping inside, with the Scotsman following close behind her.

(Y/n) laughed a little too loudly.

"No, not at all. Just as long as there's-" she froze, her eyes widening before tailing off. "-Two beds..."