:Medic, Virgin S/O (NSFW)

Request from Tumblr

Request from Tumblr

Anonymous asked: Can we pls get some hcs of reader's first time w/ medic?

+ He's a man with experience, and he will tell you that. Medic is very kind and considerate when he learns that it's your first time with him, reassuring you that it'll be a pleasurable experience. He's touched that you want him to be your first.

+ Medic is gentle throughout the whole thing. He carries out foreplay to get his S/O completely relaxed, but he wants you to tell him once you're ready to go beyond that.

+ He solely focuses on your pleasure with lots of kisses and gentle nibbles in sensitive places. Generally, knowing that it's your first time is a thrill for him.

+ Medic wants to take his time. He's no need to rush. Medic knows that'll be quite teasing for his S/O, especially if they're all worked up and needy for him.

+ Your pleasure is his pleasure. He's encouraged by the noises he can get from you. Moaning, whimpering, shaky breaths, and the way you squirm and quiver under his touch. He loves it all.

+ Praise! Compliments! Sweet nothings! You'll get it all. Medic talks more than usual, often asking if you're feeling okay, enjoying it, or wanting to change the pace. He knows this is a moment you'll remember so he wants to make it the best only for you.

+ Aftercare is particularly special. Medic will clean up after you both. He gives you plenty of loving kisses as you cuddle with him. He'll let you fall asleep in his arms as, deep down, he's happy that you wanted to share your first sexual experience with him.