(3) Sniper X Reader

--

So shy...

(Y/n) made her way up to the sniping towers; the usual location for her friend to be

(Y/n) made her way up to the sniping towers; the usual location for her friend to be. Despite her growing nervousness, (Y/n) did not want to keep such a secret any longer. Once she reached the top, immediately saw the man she was searching for; in his usual attire and rifle in hand.

"What brings you up here, Sheila?" He questioned with a laugh.

He never turned to face her while she spoke, instead keeping his eyes locked onto the battlefield.

(Y/n) stammered a response, "Well, I- I wanted tell you something. It's important."

Sniper turned around, eyeing her nervous form. He became concerned; wondering what may have been troubling her. "You alright?" He asked, keeping his voice low.

(Y/n) put her head in her hands, covering her red face before speaking. "I can't do this!" She exclaimed, before turning to leave.

Sniper grasped her arm before she could run, pulling her back, "Is something wrong?" He questioned.

She faced him, removing her hands from her face, instead fiddling with her fingers while avoiding his gaze. "Well, I was just hoping that you would fall in love with me. I've liked you for a while but have been too scared to tell you." She confessed.

"Really?" He said, "Well, I could say the same to you. I never had the chance to tell you."

Sniper pulled (Y/n) closer to him. He gently kissed her. (Y/n)'s eyes widened but soon she smiled into the kiss as she wrapped her arms around him, deepening the kiss. They pulled apart after some time and smiled at each other.

"You best get back on the field, love" He spoke, with a grin.

She pecked his lips once more, before running back into the heat of battle, giggling all the while.