(3) Heavy X Shy!Chubby!Reader

*Mature*

*Picture is reference to story*

--

Don't be shy. Heavy loves you.

"But, you are prettiest girl Misha knows

"But, you are prettiest girl Misha knows." The Russian spoke sadly, his thick accent honey-coating each word.

From behind the bathroom door, the girl sighed. She pressed her back to the door, putting her head in her hands. She soon lifted her eyes, and found herself staring into the bathroom mirror. (Y/n) gazed at the reflection of her body, pouting as she did so. She stood in elegant black-laced lingerie; an outfit that hugged her form so perfectly, yet she felt so horrible about herself.

Replying in a soft voice, just barely audible to the man beyond the door, the girl said, "You're just saying that."

Misha frowned. "I do not lie."

(Y/n) continued to stare at herself and grimace. Her hands trailed to her tummy, as she lightly grabbed at the soft and squishy flesh. In an attempt to hide herself away, (Y/n) crossed her arms over her frame, bowing her head.

Her plans had been to seduce the Russian, but seemingly, as she disappeared into the bathroom, her self consciousness had gotten the better of (Y/n). All she wanted to do was turn back on her idea. She felt foolish.

Misha leaned against the wall just by the door she hid behind, merely begging her to come out. He had tried to open the door himself, but unfortunately it was locked from the inside.

"Please, (Y/n)." Misha pleaded.

(Y/n) desperately tried to gather up enough courage to reveal herself. Pushing past her negative feelings, she unlocked the door, though only opening it enough to peek out into her dimly lit bedroom. She noticed her boyfriend standing nearby, and so she swallowed hard, stepping out from the tiny room.

His mouth fell agape as his eyes grew wide; if heart-eyes could exist, Misha surely had them. A bold cherry-red painted his cheeks, becoming extremely flustered at the sight of his girlfriend in such revealing attire. The man stared in awe; he was speechless.

Feeling shy, (Y/n) hugged her body as she stood slightly hunched over. She flashed the man a miniature smile, though it seemed that he did not notice. The girl met Misha's eyes, following his gaze, soon realising that he was staring at her exposed breasts that merely teased him beneath the dainty fabric. Now her face had flushed red.

Startling her, Misha lifted (Y/n) into his arms. She hooked her legs around his waist as she lazily draped her arms over his shoulders, soon placing a chaste kiss to his cheek. Playfully, Misha squeezed her butt.

"Misha!" She squealed.

The man chuckled as he walked towards her bed, the girl still in his arms. Slowly, he dipped (Y/n) onto the bed, towering over her.

"You are beautiful, little one." Misha spoke, as his lips ghosted over her neck, leaving a trail of feather-light kisses.

Just enough to meet his eyes, (Y/n) pushed the man away. She stared at the loving smile he had on his face.

"You really mean that, Misha?" She quizzed as she cupped his face in her hand, softly caressing his cheekbone with her thumb. The Russian nodded in response, with a massive toothy smile on his face.

The girl pulled him in for a passionate kiss. Their lips danced together, as Misha let his hands wander over her body, causing (Y/n) to let out a few breathy moans. He tugged at the outfit she wore, silently pleading for it to be removed.

(Y/n) broke their kiss, panting.

"Misha, please." She begged, as her eyes motioned to the lingerie she wore.

With a chuckle and a lustrous glint in those baby blue eyes of his, Misha tore the outfit from her body.

Only then did the fun begin.