:Touch-starved Mercs

Request from Tumblr

Request from Tumblr

Scout

He grew up in a large family, and didn't receive so much physical affection as he may have wanted, especially as he grew older. But once he met you, he noticed how keen you were to give him that physical affection he craved. The first time you pull him into a hug, he melts in your arms, and holds you close to him. Scout lingers on his hugs; he finds great comfort in the gesture. He loves your kisses too. He comes to you a lot when he's upset, in hopes that your sweet affection will make him feel better, and it always works.

Pyro

He gives a lot of affection to others, randomly hugging another merc usually, but he's never had anyone hug him willingly. As you get closer to Pyro, it may be something you'll notice. He is taken aback when you put your arms around him, or if you kiss him. You'll soon find out that Pyro absolutely loves holding hands with you. It's so cute to see how giddy he can be.

Demoman

Much like Scout, he didn't receive much affection throughout his childhood. He meets you, and sees how you like to give affection. He tends to ask for a hug quite a lot, and grins like a child when you wrap your arms around him. Demo holds you tightly, and lovingly; he never wants to let you go. He treasures your kisses the most, and won't refrain from returning the affection, even in front of the others.

Sniper

He grew up very sheltered, however this was his own choice, as he isn't very sociable. He craves affection when he's upset or frustrated, which is quite often. He met you, and became attached to you once you grew closer. He adores your hugs, he feels so comfortable and safe in your arms. His favourite thing to do is cuddle with you in his camper, especially on nights when it's raining. Lying in an embrace is the sweetest thing in the world to him.