:Being Best Friends With Heavy

Request from Tumblr

Request from Tumblr

Anonymous asked: I have a request idea for you! What would it be like being best friends with Heavy?

+ Heavy values you, just as he does with his family. He looks out for you. Being best friends with someone means more to him than he lets on.

+ Heavy has a difficult time speaking English sometimes, but if he knows that you can understand his broken English, he will be more inclined to hang out with you. It's even better if you can speak Russian!

+ Heavy is a gentle giant, and that's no doubt. He's the friend that lends an ear whenever you need. Will bring you the things you need when you're sick. Helps you with the dishes if need be. Overall, he's very considerate.

+ He's great company. Even if you're not exactly engaged in conversation, Heavy is a calming presence. He often likes to read in the comfort of his room, and doesn't mind you joining him. He can even read to you if you like.

+ It's no doubt that Heavy makes the best sandwiches, and he usually makes a second one just for you. The others get a tad jealous of you sometimes.

+ He has a hard time connecting fully with his teammates, the language barrier, and the wildly diverse culture being the main problem, and thus Heavy has never grown close to anyone, except you. He treasures that, and hopes you do too.