:Medic; Sick S/O

Request from Tumblr

Request from Tumblr

Anonymous asked: Medic x sick s/o?

+ You've the perfect partner to cater for your every need

You've the perfect partner to cater for your every need. Medic knows exactly how to treat your sickness. After all, he is a doctor.

+ Medic is so doting when he knows you're unwell. You'll see such a nurturing side to him, something not many others get to see.

+ He brings you any medicine you need if you're bed-bound with your illness. And hangs around with you to keep you company. Although he does urge you to sleep as he says you'll feel much better.

+ If a food remedy is what you need, Medic is willing to make you something you can stomach. Though it's usually something like toast, or soup, but nonetheless, he makes sure you're fed even if your appetite is low.

+ Though he wants to protest, Medic gives in to you when you want comforting snuggles and kisses to see you smile while you're feeling unwell.

+ His medi-gun isn't an option when you're ill. He says that your body needs to fight the illness to build up immunity, despite how horrible that may be. But in some circumstances, if you're really not recovering, it'll be a last resort.

+ Medic generally lets you get away with anything when you're unwell. If you want to sleep in his bed, so be it. If you want to hang around him while he's working, that's fine. It's like he's letting you heal yourself in your own way.

+ Overall, Medic is very quick to nurse you back to health; medicine is his profession after all.