:Mercs and Their S/O, Down Time

Request from Tumblr

Request from Tumblr

What are their favourite things to do with their s/o in their down time?

Scout

+ He often asks you to play baseball with him, if it's not raining. You'll see him light up if you agree to play with him.

+ Before he grew closer to you, Scout would draw a lot, or read his comics. If he's willing to, he will read some of his comics to you.

+ He might suggest going out for a walk, depending what mood he's in.

Soldier

+ This man will not rest, though that was before he met you.

+ He suggests you train with him, which can be quite fun.

+ Maybe Soldier will watch TV with you on ceasefire days, though very rarely. You might just have to drag him from the training room.

Pyro

+ He likes to draw or colour in one of his books, and he always asks you to join him.

+ Pyro tends to burn things a lot, so heading outside with him to throw things into an open fire isn't uncommon.

+ Cloud-gazing happens often. Pyro will even bring along some bubbles too.

Demoman

+ His idea of down-time is to get drunk more so than usual. He asks you if you'd like to have a drink with him, but won't push it if you decline the offer.

+ He will cuddle with you a lot. There's no escaping him when he's got you in his arms.

+ Lots of sleeping together. Nothing sexual though.

Heavy

+ He will ask if you would like to read with him. If not, Heavy will gladly read to you.

+ He suggests cooking. Whether it be cooking dinner for the entire team or just something simple.

+ He plays with your hair a lot. He knows how to do simple styles, as he used to style his sisters hair back in Russia.

Engineer

+ He rarely rests. You'll need to coax him out of his workshop.

+ Engie is another that likes to cook. He will ask you if you'd like to help him prepare a meal.

+ He plays his guitar in his free time. He will play you a song, or if you play an instrument yourself, he will ask if you'd like to duet with him.

Medic

+ He is another that will coop himself up in the lab, but he will let you accompany him, and will allow you to play with his doves.

+ Medic likes to play his violin, and just like Engie, he will either offer to play for you, or if you play an instrument yourself, will ask to duet with him.

+ He claims he is a busy man. He doesn't like to take breaks from his experiments.

Sniper

+ He likes to go out for a drive. No destination needed. Just driving and watching things go by. He always asks you to go with him.

+ Late at night he likes to stargaze with you on the roof of his camper.

+ Or if it's to cold to sit atop the van, Sniper will cuddle you while lying in his rather cramped living space.

Spy

+ He loves having you join him in his smoking room, simply reading together.

+ Dancing together, usually after a few glasses of wine.

+ He loves walking through the town with you, and he will most likely treat you to something you want.