"Renjun! Thank goodness you're here!"

"Judah! What's going on around here???"

"I have no idea! The Great Emerald Tree is dying and I can't fix it!"

"Great Emerald Tree?"

"It's the tree in the center of the forest that gives everything here life! Without it, all life here will be obliterated! I was hoping you could help. My powers aren't strong enough to keep the tree alive anymore..."

He looked very sad.

But, considering the new sensations I'm experiencing, this gives me an idea.

"Judah. Take me to the tree. I'll see what I can do"

-

He wasn't kidding.

The sight of the tree was bad enough, but when I touched it, I could barely sense even a bit of life energy from it!

"Please hurry Renjun... I don't want to see my forest die..."

"I'll try. I just need a second to think..."

He stood by while I formulated my plan.

After a couple minutes, I thought of the idea to give the tree some of my life energy. Given how powerful I am, it should work, but I have to test it first.

I touched part of the tree and transferred a small amount of my life energy into it, and color started returning to the branch. I could even sense it absorbing my life energy, and becoming healthy again.

But this is also how I confirmed that something's happening within me.

This time, when I gave the tree my life energy, a mysterious hand appeared next to mine, as if it fazed out of my body.

It went away when I stopped transferring my life energy to the tree

"This is so bizarre..."

I mumbled lowly, so that Judah wouldn't hear.

Maybe, if I transfer a huge chunk of my life energy to the tree, this thing inside me will show its entire form.

And... If this is somehow a new power or something like that, I might as well give it a name.

The hand was gold, as well as the aura that comes with it. And given the lively experience it's given me so far, I'll name it...