▹21◃

"So Renjun, what's the game plan?"

Mark asked, and everyone looked towards me.

"Shouldn't you or Taeyong-hyung come up with that?"

"We could, but we think you're handling this mission very well~"

"Oh... Well, in that case.... First, we should find the one that sent us the invitation"

"That would be me"

This guy came walking towards us.

He had long hair and yellow eyes. He kind of looked like he was from that place where Jeno met Zachariah.

"And who might you be?"

Donghyuck asked in suspicion.

"My name is Malachi. Please follow me if you want to know more"

He straightforwardly informed.

We followed him into a room that was far away from anyone's view. Of course it was a dark room, much like any secret room.

He closed the door behind him once we were all inside

He closed the door behind him once we were all inside. And he finally cracked a small smile.

"Thank you. I really appreciate you all coming on such short notice..."

"Sure thing, but we saw the S.O.S in your message. What seems to be the problem?"

I asked curiously.

"This is the first ball we've held in months. We used to have them every month, but there's this gang that's been threatening our tradition"

"And do they kill anyone?"

"Yes... They killed my entire family the last time. I was immediately put in charge of this castle, and I decided not to have anymore balls"

"Oh... But why decide to have one now?"

"Because, I've heard news about you all saving the lives of many. Although, I don't remember you or those two being in those stories"

He informed pointing at me, Lucas, and Jungwoo.