▹83◃

-

2 Days Later

-

We made it back to the beach unnoticed.

Nobody knew that we were gone, except for Jaemin, but that's only because of his precognitive visions.

He said he wouldn't tell though.

They found out anyway because Jisung was too excited about his crown. But they didn't mind since Doyoung went with us.

But, over these past couple of days, I've been keeping to myself. I just need time to think about things..., about my parents...

So here I am, laying on my bed with Hiss, Levi, and Enzo with me. I spun my ring around my finger, thinking more and more about my parents.

Why is it so bad that they loved each other? They had every right to love each other, even if it was forbidden. They didn't deserve to die.

I wish I could bring them back somehow, but I know it has to be impossible.

Wait.

I feel something...

Something new...

It's like something's attracting me to it...

.....Mom's key!

I looked under my bed until I found my box, and pulled out the key. It was glowing a little, and I could feel myself being attracted to somewhere far away from the house.

I went to go find Taeyong to tell him what was happening.

I don't know if I should be happy or scared, but I have a good feeling about this.

-

"Taeyong-hyung!!!"

"Renjun? What's wrong??"

I ran down the hall to catch up with him.

"I think I know what the key goes to!"

"Really?! How?!"

"I don't know! But, it's like there's this feeling in my heart that's pulling me to it!"

"Did someone say something about their heart?"

Jaemin suddenly popped up out of nowhere.

"I got an idea. Jaemin, gather all of the other Dreamies together. We're going on a little trip"

"Okay. Be right back"

He teleported away without question.

"I'm gonna bring Zuho and Yoonho along too. They're both a part of me, so they should also want to see what the key goes to as well"

"And I would like to as well. I'm the thing your father wanted you to have, so I want to see what your mother wanted you to have"

Enzo insisted.

I didn't realize he followed me.

"Sure thing. We could use your powers in some way anyway~"

He seemed pretty pleased that I complied.

"I recommend you all put on your hero costumes just in case we run into trouble"

Taeyong said before we each scattered away.

-

20 Minutes Later
In the Garage

-

"I'll get the ship~!"