▹147◃

-

1 Week Later

-

Everyone welcomed me back with open arms a week ago, and of course, Chenle was the first to do so.

After a week of extra rest for me, the other Dreamies informed me that they wanted to take a little vacation, just the seven of us.

They got an address from Taeyong, and Jaemin input it into the Midnight Shadow a few hours ago.

So, we packed a few things for one week, and set off for our destination.

It feels good to be with just the six of them again. We haven't hung out with just each other for so long.

Even if it's just for a week, I'm glad we'll have this time together.

-

5 Hours Later

-

"We're almost there guys~"

Jaemin happily informed us.

He was driving with Mark, since they wanted to surprise me. If I ended up driving, I would've seen where we were going.

So I decided to take a nap with Jisung, and I've been I Spy with Chenle and Donghyuck ever since I woke up.

Jeno was playing a new game that came out on Earth called Ghost of Tsushima, and he seems to be enjoying it a lot. And when Jisung woke up, he sat next to Jeno and watched him play.

"Aaaaaand, we're here~!"

Mark alerted and quickly parked.

We got here just in time too. It's already starting to get dark.

Jaemin covered my eyes, while the rest walked outside. He directed me to where everyone was and uncovered my eyes, revealing a piece of our past.

"This is

"This is..."

"Our old home~~~"

Chenle cheered.