▹141◃

-

After the Ceremony

-

While BTS, Force 127, and everyone else hung out back at their dorms, our twins took us to Myeong-dong to go shopping.

So the fourteen of us took the ship and went to many different shops. Afterwards, we went to a really nice restaurant together. After we finished eating, Jeno's twin gave us directions to Donggung Palace and Wolji Pond.

It's a very pretty place if I do say so myself~

We parked the ship a couple feet above the ground, and we just hung out on the grass by the water.

Each of us did different things with our twins.

Jisung was stone skipping with his twin. His Ori soon appeared out of nowhere, and they both started playing with it.

Chenle and his twin laid on the grass, and gazed at the clouds above.

Jaemin was playing an intense game of I Spy with his twin.

Donghyuck decided to name his shadow dragon Dongsook, and introduced him to his twin.

Jeno was quietly watching One Piece on his phone with his twin.

Mark and his twin were eating freeze pops while walking around.

And my twin and I just sat on the edge of the retaining wall, having a much needed chat about everything that's happened after we last met.

-

10 Minutes Later

-

"So you really almost died?!"

My twin questioned with shock.

"I did, but Hobi-hyung helped everyone bring me back~"

"I had a weird feeling that something went wrong, but I didn't know that it was that serious!"

"You had a weird feeling?"

"Yeah... It was around the time when things started going back to normal. I just felt a pain in my heart, and then a feeling of emptiness... But then, that pain was just gone. I was worried something bad happened you, but I didn't want to jinx you if everything was fine"

"Oh... Sorry I made you worry. I just had to do what was best for my family..."

"No worries man~. I totally understand~"

He gently pat my shoulder, reassuring me with his kind smile.

"Oh shoot. I didn't even introduce you to Suko yet..."

I sighed at my incompetence.

"No worried man~. I already met her~"

"Really???!"